3 cushion tables in Kentucky

NOPE I'm sorry to say. I ended up driving back home 300 miles to practice after I found out I couldn't practice for the Nationals at DCC.
 
3kushn said:
NOPE I'm sorry to say. I ended up driving back home 300 miles to practice after I found out I couldn't practice for the Nationals at DCC.
At least a couple of the members of the Pendennis Club are USBA members, so you might have been able to get in as a guest. The time I visited, the tables were fairly busy, but they welcomed a newcomer. There's also a private table in Louisville that may have been available.

Bob Jewett
President, USBA
 
Bob Jewett said:
At least a couple of the members of the Pendennis Club are USBA members, so you might have been able to get in as a guest. The time I visited, the tables were fairly busy, but they welcomed a newcomer. There's also a private table in Louisville that may have been available.

Bob Jewett
President, USBA

I played on a private table recently. While I was hesitant to take the initiave to get me there, I am glad I did. It was one of the best playing experiences and conditions I have had the pleasure to t orture myself with.

Meet some new people!
 
Nice. Private tables are almost always better than any hall table. Cleaned much more, cared for much more, the owner will do what he can to keep them playing nice and long. I've played on Verhoevens that were so dirty and chalky they play short like a neglected Brunswick.
 
Thanks Bob I didn't know about the private table till after the the Nationals started when everyone was invited and Bob Byrne gave me a name of a Pendennis member but he didn't call me back till after I got home. Too bad, I'd like to have seen the regional too. I have the names now for future reference but don't feel they need to be broadcast.

Maxepad if you do a little investigating around you should be able to find the private table. Extremely nice guy.

OOPS should have read all the posts. Looks like you're set.
 
Back
Top