jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Does any one have a pre-cat 314 with a silver ring. Must be straight and in very nice shape. 516x14. I might consider a newer one if I can't find what I'm looking for.
Thanks

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does any one have a pre-cat 314 with a silver ring. Must be straight and in very nice shape. 516x14. I might consider a newer one if I can't find what I'm looking for.
Thanks
Jayman, I think you know, but I will mention it again since I am selling off my collection: I have the 1st model Predator,314-4...brand new from 1996 available with the original 314 shaft. FYI
Regards, Wayne Nance in Greensboro, NC

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wayne, that's what I have. The butt was just refinished then I discovered the shaft is bowed. Shoot me a price. I'm really hoping to get a proper shaft for this one. But who knows.
Thank you,
Jay

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wayne, that's what I have. The butt was just refinished then I discovered the shaft is bowed. Shoot me a price. I'm really hoping to get a proper shaft for this one. But who knows.
Thank you,
Jay
I previously offered this 1996 314-4 model for the suggested retail price offered in 1996 (same price as offered by Predator 25 years ago ! ), but I will certain entertain a lesser offer from you.

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I previously offered this 1996 314-4 model for the suggested retail price offered in 1996 (same price as offered by Predator 25 years ago ! ), but I will certain entertain a lesser offer from you.
I don't know what that was. P.M me a price and I'll certainly consider it, but am really looking for a shaft primarily.
Thank you

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know what that was. P.M me a price and I'll certainly consider it, but am really looking for a shaft primarily.
Thank you
Predator archives for 1996 cues had the 314-4 model for sale for $775...as I said, make me reasonable offer.

Hello Jay... Been a while ( too long ) since we've talked. Hope all is well with you. East coast is crazy, but I manage to keep pretty busy....
I have exactly what you are looking for... actually I have 2.. I purchased them direct from Clawson Cues on March 28, 1997.
Both shafts are brand new never chalked and perfectly straight. If we put a deal together for both shafts, you can have the
original shipping tube, invoice and their sales brochures from that time era. Everything is brand new excellent condition.
If you are interested, call me at Pool Table Magic 860-627-8494. Best regards, Mark

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello Jay... Been a while ( too long ) since we've talked. Hope all is well with you. East coast is crazy, but I manage to keep pretty busy....
I have exactly what you are looking for... actually I have 2.. I purchased them direct from Clawson Cues on March 28, 1997.
Both shafts are brand new never chalked and perfectly straight. If we put a deal together for both shafts, you can have the
original shipping tube, invoice and their sales brochures from that time era. Everything is brand new excellent condition.
If you are interested, call me at Pool Table Magic 860-627-8494. Best regards, Mark
Mark, I just wanted to thank you. It was a pleasure to work out a deal with you and get this 314-4 project cue finished in style! The shaft is absolutely perfect and dead straight. I honestly think at this point this cue is better than the day I bought it back in 1997. I could not be happier with the way things went. Also the shaft showed up with a couple extra goodies that really made my day. I had a lot of bumps in the road getting the butt refinished and I was getting very frustrated with the whole thing. Now I have to smile every time I think about it. That means a lot to me.
I shared with you the reason this particular cue means so much to me, and it is such a relief to have it all finished up!
thanks again,
Jay

Last edited: