4.25" pockets on an old table see it done..

lol, I agree! That is the only way I'll play you on that table ;-)

AJ we might play even I am not sure I play better on this thing yet. I just got it back together Friday afternoon and am leaving for FLA for two weeks so it will be probably a month from now before i get used to it if at all. GRRRRRRRRRR! Although I will doing some playing at Diamond Billiards while there about an hour from Sanibel Island.......... :)
 
You sure that RKC didn't do that work?? First class job, congrats!!!

No RKC didn't do the work but he provided most of the information to do it. He is a real nice guy and the knowledge he has is unquestionabley to the T.
 
it seems to be working

It is just amazing how the human body can adjust. I am already getting used to the pockets and am bearing down on every shot!
 
Back
Top