4 Ebony Points Into Tulip Wood W/ Autographs

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One more item this is another Jackson custom with 4 ebony point into tulip wood and weighs 18.5-19 oz and has a black leather wrap with most of the top wpba pros autographs, UNDER the finish.

ASKING $1100 OBO for this one

I have pics of this cue but need some help posting them , and I can email to someone to be posted.

Remember this also goes to Shirley's fund, and the cue is well worth what we are asking with all the signatures on this cue.

THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST :) :)

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just a bump to get a little interst going in this gorgeous cue....also pics will be on here soon thanks to Double Dave.

Thanks again Dave

ironhead_79

Let's Just Play To Play!!
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Brickman said:
One more item this is another Jackson custom with 4 ebony point into tulip wood and weighs 18.5-19 oz and has a black leather wrap with most of the top wpba pros autographs, UNDER the finish.

ASKING $1100 OBO for this one

I have pics of this cue but need some help posting them , and I can email to someone to be posted.

Remember this also goes to Shirley's fund, and the cue is well worth what we are asking with all the signatures on this cue.

THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST :) :)

send the pics here ironhead_79@yahoo.com and i'll post them in my photobucket

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Here you go:

1000419jz8.jpg

1000420ac2.jpg

1000421uz4.jpg

1000424jh9.jpg

1000434bm8.jpg

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THANKS DAVE......

This stick is a beatiful cue and has never been chalked and of course is going for a great cause......I would think with all the signatures this cue would be worth some money to some of the WPBA lovers on here :D :D :D

billiardbum

Listen U Might Learn!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Brickman - If you want to start another auction thread, I will donate some billiard items to it. I did not see the last one you ran until late. Thanks for helping out someone in need. Happy Holidays.

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
************* NEW PRICE *****************

DROPPED THE PRICE TO $1000.00 OBO

so someone pick this cue up at a great price :) :) :)