5 Authentic NFL Jerseys for trade + Clemens Texas Jersey

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
I figured I'd offer these for trade before ebaying them. All jerseys are authentic and have sewn names, numbers and logos. Each jersey would present nicely if framed and are in nice enough condition to wear out.

These aren't the cheap iron on jerseys these are the authentic ones that retail for well over 200 each. All jerseys are used but in good condition. Full description provided below.

Patriots - Tom Brady Reebok size 58 - Number and names are sewn on patches but the logo for whatever reason is an iron on (fading). It is an authentic NFL jersey though. I guess with this year they didn't patch the logo.

Saints - Reggie Bush size 3XL +2 in length. A few minor spots and fading in the black part of the number but overall a very nice jersey

Texas - Roger Clemens size Large +2 in length - Pullover style with some light spotting on the front. To be expected with white.

Rams - Sam Bradford size 50 - This is nice clean jersey. A little fraying on the stitch work but overall a great clean jersey.

Titans - Chris Johnson I have two of these size 54 and 60 - Both are in good condition.

I'd like to trade the whole lot for a cue, nothing high end. I'm thinking 400 dollar range and under. I'm happy to sell any of these outright but I'd prefer a trade. I'm open to partial deals either way as well. If not I'll just send them to the bay.

I can provide more pics if needed. Feel free to ask any questions.

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Just a few more bumps before I ebay them. I'm not looking for anything special. As long as its straight and not cracked I don't mind cues that are in need of a refinish or rewrap.

Last edited: