MidLifeCrisis Just loves cues... Silver Member Dec 10, 2011 #4 Nice cue Larry!! Great looking woods :thumbup: Clint
63Kcode AKA Larry Vigus Silver Member Dec 10, 2011 #6 mel_smOg said: is it for sale? Click to expand... I don't think so . The new owner seemed kinda happy with it. When I delived it this afternoon. Front 12 inches of the handle is cored with purple heart. The core extends into the forarm. Makes for a nicly balanced cue. Thanks for the comments! Larry
mel_smOg said: is it for sale? Click to expand... I don't think so . The new owner seemed kinda happy with it. When I delived it this afternoon. Front 12 inches of the handle is cored with purple heart. The core extends into the forarm. Makes for a nicly balanced cue. Thanks for the comments! Larry
Hierovision Dios mio, man. Silver Member Dec 10, 2011 #7 63Kcode said: Front 12 inches of the handle is cored with purple heart. The core extends into the forarm. Makes for a nicly balanced cue. Click to expand... I bet. Love the progress you've made in a relatively short time, keep it up so I can keep drooling over your creations
63Kcode said: Front 12 inches of the handle is cored with purple heart. The core extends into the forarm. Makes for a nicly balanced cue. Click to expand... I bet. Love the progress you've made in a relatively short time, keep it up so I can keep drooling over your creations