Hello all
Price reduced to $795.00 shipped CONUS.
I have a beautiful 6 point, 3 low and 3 high Jerry R cue for sale
Jerry refinished this cue for me about a year and a half ago Cue is fantastic
The shaft has a small ding on the shaft slightly above the joint. Not at all within even the longest stroke area.
Butt is pristine. Other than the ding, the shaft is also in very good condition
Cue rolls straight both together and apart
Nice ringwork at joint and butt
Leather wrap
Specs: shaft. 13.02 mm. Weighs 3.8 ounces
Butt weighs 15.8 ounces
Stainless steel joint with piloted 5/16 X. 14 pin
I have 2 other Of Jerry's cues which I had custom made as part of Dean's Bushka I and II projects
They all play exceptional
You will not be disappointed with this cue

First "I'll take it followed by a PM". Gets this cue shipped CONUS PayPal fees included for $795.00
Best regards
Dave
Additional pictures in test section
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=6021725&posted=1#post6021725
Price reduced to $795.00 shipped CONUS.
I have a beautiful 6 point, 3 low and 3 high Jerry R cue for sale
Jerry refinished this cue for me about a year and a half ago Cue is fantastic
The shaft has a small ding on the shaft slightly above the joint. Not at all within even the longest stroke area.
Butt is pristine. Other than the ding, the shaft is also in very good condition
Cue rolls straight both together and apart
Nice ringwork at joint and butt
Leather wrap
Specs: shaft. 13.02 mm. Weighs 3.8 ounces
Butt weighs 15.8 ounces
Stainless steel joint with piloted 5/16 X. 14 pin
I have 2 other Of Jerry's cues which I had custom made as part of Dean's Bushka I and II projects
They all play exceptional
You will not be disappointed with this cue

First "I'll take it followed by a PM". Gets this cue shipped CONUS PayPal fees included for $795.00
Best regards
Dave
Additional pictures in test section
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=6021725&posted=1#post6021725
Last edited: