6th Annual Chuck Markulis Memorial Jamboree February 19-23

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Well

A crew of 4 road warriors set out a couple days ago for Cali to play in this event at Hard Times Billiards in Sacramento California.

Good Luck to:

Skylar Woodward
Justin Bergman
Robb Saez
and
Robert Frost.

Go get the cash guys..... There is ALSO a $5000 added 9 ball event..

http://hardtimesbilliards.com/pool/annual-chuck-markulis-memorial/

:eek::eek::eek:

Just heard Justin Bergman won his first two matches, now he plays Jose Parica. Winner will be in the final 8 of the Winner's Bracket.... Good Luck..:):)

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Parica

Just heard Justin Bergman won his first two matches, now he plays Jose Parica. Winner will be in the final 8 of the Winner's Bracket.... Good Luck..:):)

Well

This from Justin Bergman

Just beat Parica 3 to 1 could have easily went hill hill... He had me down 7 balls to negative 1 last game and I came back and won... Play tomorrow at 10 am

This puts Justin in the Final 8 in the Winners Bracket....NO updates on the other 3 traveling companions.....??If there are indeed 3 of them with JB.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
I think I attached the bracket?

Bracket

I think this is it

Attachments

• hard times 1 pocket bracket 2014.jpg
    hard times 1 pocket bracket 2014.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 216

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Justin Bergman 4th

Here are today's matches:

Winners side matches on Thursday:
Warren Kiamco vs. Rodney Morris
Justin Bergman vs. Steve Smith
John Henderson vs. Corey Duel
Carl Wilson vs. Jim Fabionar

One Loss Side Matchups
Ed Ames vs. Jose Parica
Brandon Shuff vs. Jeff Heath
Patrick Rhea vs. John Morra
Danny Petralba vs. Amar Kang - See more at: http://hardtimesbilliards.com/pool/tournament-results-and-photos/#sthash.SMdK0WEp.dpuf

Justin ended up getting beat hill hill by Warren Kiamco then won a match in the losers Bracket by beating John Henderson.

Justin then played Corey Deuel who did not give Justin a shot at his hole and knocked Justin out of the tournament. Justin Bergman ended up in 4th place.

Making Warren Kiamco or Corey Deuel the eventual winner.. IMO???:frown::frown:

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
9 Ball

Justin Bergman has made it to the final 4 in the Winners bracket and plays DAZ at 9 a.m, PST Sunday.

Hunter Lombardo beat SVB to advance to play Carlo Biado in the other Semi Final.

Robb Saez just knocked off Mika and is playing Warren Kiamco in order to play again tomorrow.

:cool::cool:

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Justin Bergman WINS

Justin Bergman has made it to the final 4 in the Winners bracket and plays DAZ at 9 a.m, PST Sunday.

Hunter Lombardo beat SVB to advance to play Carlo Biado in the other Semi Final.

Robb Saez just knocked off Mika and is playing Warren Kiamco in order to play again tomorrow.

:cool::cool:

Well after 3 days of 9 ball. Justin Bergman edged Carlo Biado in this event 11-10 to win the $3,000 first prize. Plus a share of the $5000 1st place Calcutta

Congrats, Justin. Now on to Reno.:):):):)