Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Stinger's $750 Added Guaranteed

B & Under 8-Ball
August 13th and 14th
11 a.m. Sign-up, Noon Start

Come Warm Up for the BCAPL SouthWest Regional

Winner Break, Rack Your Own, Double Elim, 7' Diamond Tables

2nd Chance Tourney on Sunday for those not in the Cash.

Entry
B = $35
C = $25
D = $15

Greens Fee
$10/Player

Race
B = 6
C = 5
D = 4

Ratings
B = AZ 7's and 8's
C = AZ 6's and 5's
D = AZ 4's and 3's

Sidepots
$10, $20, $30 WTA
$10 C & Below Only

Must have been on the AZ Ratings Sheet By 12/31/2010.
Tourney Open to AZ Residents Only

Last edited:

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Tourney approaching shortly!

Anyone feel the need for some Streaming? I'm 50/50 on whether it would be worth it or not!

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
Jerry I am an 8 and in the military stationed at Fort Huachuca, hour south of tucson. Would I qualify? I have been here for two and a half years.

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Only 11 days away!

If you coming from outside of the Phoenix Area, please let me know so I can reserve a spot for you. We are anticipating a full field.

I know there is a bus load of people coming from Yuma already!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
This tournament sounds like a good deal of fun, I am not a big bar table fan and rarely play in stuff like this, the only bad thing is its on the same day as the one pocket at Bullshooters which I am streaming. Perhaps I can set up the stream and have the boys there keep an eye on it while I head around the corner to Stingers, its only 2 minutes away, if I have down time I could run back to Bullshooters to make sure everything is running smooth too. Hmmm, sounds like a plan for me. :thumbup:

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
That could work! ha ha.

You could setup the stream and then when all the viewers fall asleep watching 1-hole, you can bring the equipment over to Stingers. :groucho:

Hope you can make it, and bring some of the slackers from the East Side with you.

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Tournament is this coming weekend at Stingers in Glendale, AZ.

We have people confirmed coming from Yuma, Prescott Valley, Havasu, Tucson, Sun City, Phoenix, Glendale, Chandler, Tempe, Scottsdale and few other cities within the Phx Metro Area.

Looks to be a great turnout and with the $10 Greens Fee's we should be able to move through the tournament very quickly!