9 Ball League

F

froznShooter

I know this has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find anything by searching the previous threads so I am going to ask everyone here for some HELP.

I am going to be starting a 9 ball house league in my poolroom and I need a handicapping system to use, does anyone here have or know of a good handicapping system that I can use for my new league?

Thanks in advance for all your help

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
froznShooter said:
I know this has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find anything by searching the previous threads so I am going to ask everyone here for some HELP.

I am going to be starting a 9 ball house league in my poolroom and I need a handicapping system to use, does anyone here have or know of a good handicapping system that I can use for my new league?

Thanks in advance for all your help

Start a BCA in house league and use their system!!!!

AZE

DeucesCracked Instructor
Silver Member
Pretty sucessful system down here is rating players from 4 and up and having them race to their skill level (4 playing a 7 is a 4 - 7 race). If you are a 6 and under playing a 10 and over you get the called 8 ball in addition to your games on the wire.
Hope this helps.

wvroadrunner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZE said:
Pretty sucessful system down here is rating players from 4 and up and having them race to their skill level (4 playing a 7 is a 4 - 7 race). If you are a 6 and under playing a 10 and over you get the called 8 ball in addition to your games on the wire.
Hope this helps.

AZE
How do you determine the rating?

nfty9er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go to usppa.com and check it out. contact Tony Anigonni/ As a player for 56 years I think this system is the best I have ever played in or seen.