9 Ball Tournament $5000.00 Added $100.00 Entry

poolfatty

Registered
I have not posted before however I wanted to let all the pool players know I really enjoy reading their posts. There is a $100.00 entry fee with $10.00 green fees 9-ball tournament with $5000.00 added based on a full field with 120 players at the 8-Ball Inn in Great Falls,MT 1020 17th ST South (406)761-9169 to register. Feb 8-10 Calcutta is on Friday Feb 8 7PM. Play starts on Sat Feb 9 10AM and into Sun. Texas Express race to 9 on the 7 foot tables. Hope to see some out of town players there.
Thanks: Ryan
 
Question: Is that $100.00 entry with a green's fee of $10.00 for a total of $ 110.00?

Or.

Is the $10.00 green's fee included in the $100.00 entry?

I will look to hear the results of this tournament. Might bring out some good players. Good Luck
 
Back
Top