but I have 2 in las vegas nevada
polished aluminum
brazillion rosewood
black brazillion rosewood
it is in my home
nice enough for my wife to like the looks
dean
214 477 7323
this is the prettiest model Brunswick ever made that playsas goodas a Gold Crown
i have seen a few sell in the $20,000 area and more
you will not finda better one for any where near the money
I also have a beautiful Mark Gregory matching light
The two I have in Las Vegas are pictured in the Glenn collection
The Glenns have two that are now ready to move,these 2 are as good as you can expect
in an original unfinished condition
call me about either one
dean
214 477 7323
polished aluminum
brazillion rosewood
black brazillion rosewood
it is in my home
nice enough for my wife to like the looks
dean
214 477 7323
this is the prettiest model Brunswick ever made that playsas goodas a Gold Crown
i have seen a few sell in the $20,000 area and more
you will not finda better one for any where near the money
I also have a beautiful Mark Gregory matching light
The two I have in Las Vegas are pictured in the Glenn collection
The Glenns have two that are now ready to move,these 2 are as good as you can expect
in an original unfinished condition
call me about either one
dean
214 477 7323
Last edited: