9' Pool Table For Sale.

Jedi V Man

Why yes I would......
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My own personal 9' AMF Pro located in my basement right now.

The top of the table is identacle to a Gold Crown III. What's nicer than the GC is my side rails are 1 solid piece so they cant get off line like a GC. The top is a medium colored Formica with Very Minimal ball marks or scratches.

The sides are a dark brown color and are Vinyl instead of bare wood with paint or stain. Sides are in as good a shape as the top if not better.

Dropped pockets that hold 8 balls well below the slate. Has adjusters under the slate support to make leveling a lot easier than with adjusting the feet like a GC...

This table is in a realistic 85-90% Condition. It is 3-piece slate a full 1' thick with wood backing to staple on the felt as oppsed to glueing it. It has Championship Tour Edition cloth on it that's about 1 year old and still in great condition, although it is faded.

Rails are as lively as the day they were new with no dead spots.

$1200.00 and you take care of delivery. I will have it fully disassembled and will remove the cloth so it "Could" be reused if one so desired. I will also personally help with loading everything.

Comes with a used set of Aramith balls, red dot and a cue rack.

Also, I need to have this out of my house within the next 3 weeks.

I will get some good pictures from every angle tomorrow night.

Thanks.

-Jedi

Jedi V Man

Why yes I would......
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks almost exactly likw this one, but I think the sides on mine are much nicer.

amf9ft1.jpg

I'll get the actual pics of mine snapped tonight.

SlateHumper

Pokin' and Hopin'
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping

Freight companies ship pool tables all the time. The slates would have to be crated and the rest boxed up. Another possibility would be a commercial moving company. With just a little research you should be able to find a shipper.

WRHaynes

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It might even be the cheapest to rent a large uhaul for a day or two and have a few buddies help load/unload it if you had a little equipment to roll it on. I did this a while back for a friend. Worked out nicely, but it wasn't a 9' so I don't know how that would work on fitting inside a uhaul? Just trying to help throw an idea out there to save you guys some change :D.

Jedi V Man

Why yes I would......
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold a few tables on here last year and they all got shipped from I guy I found on USHIP. It's an EBAY type site for shipping.

As he took all 3 tables at once, and they were on his way to Florida, I think the frieght per table was between $350.00 and $400.00.

Honestly, when I bought this table I drove my S-10 and my buddy followed me in his S-10. I took the slate and rails in my truck and my buddy took the legs and slate support and the rest of the smaller stuff in his.

Granted, It was a 30 mile move at best.

I could fit it all easily in a Full Size pick up truck with an 8' bed.

Even if frieght costs you $500.00 to have a professional move it, you're still getting a deal on this table.

My pockets are shimmed to exactly 4 1/2" and my Championship Tour Edition cloth is faster than Simonis 760.

Mine is borderline Carom table cloth speed.

Trying to upload some pics now if I can locate my darn cable for the camera!! :mad:

Jedi V Man

Why yes I would......
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, my table is in my basement and me and my buddy carried it down stairs with the just the 2 of us.

Moving a table with 3 piece slate is much earier than monuvering a bar box around. I have a pretty tight turn at the bottom of my stairs and we had no issue with just us bringing it down and setting it up.

I can have it completely dissasembled in a little over an hour.

txspaderz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm sorry sir, I thought this was the one I looked at earlier. I'm on pain killers for my back, and they are sooo not helping me...

Again, I apoligize for wasting time...

Jedi V Man

Why yes I would......
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From wher I stand, it appears the Meds are working fine....

You sir, should share...

-Jedi

txspaderz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you give me a discount, I will, lol...

Good luck on selling this beautiful table. I wish I was near you, I would pick this up tonight!

Last edited:

Jedi V Man

Why yes I would......
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy here is Bidding on moving something from Austin Texas to the Upper Pennisula of Michigan right now.

As he is already coming this way, he may give you a good deal as he will be driving right past me in Flint MI to come back to Austin...

http://directory.uship.com/TransitSystems/

I have used USHIP a few times and highly recomend it.

Go to your State and look for moves from your State to Michigan, or Vice Versa. Then open the bid and see who bid on it, send them a PM and see if they can take the table for you too.

Worked well for me a few times now with moving a lot of Pool Tables.

-Jedi

Jedi V Man

Why yes I would......
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's gotta go!!!

I'll take $1050.00 for it right now.

I paid $1400.00 for it less than 2 years ago and it is in the same condition as I bought it....

Jedi V Man

Why yes I would......
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have this for sale.

I have had two buyers for it and both backed out of the deal.

I'm letting this go for $1000.00.

Table is in perfect condition, slate is like brand new, comes with a set of balls and a rack.

I also have a brass 4 light bar above the table I will throw in with the deal. I paid $150.00 just for the light bar.

jedivman@comcast.net

Jedi V Man

Why yes I would......
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last chance for ths before it goes in the local paper.

$850.00 with the brass 5 light bar...

Pick up or I'll assist a loading truck...