Sold 9FT Diamond Professional

Sold Item

MountainNoob

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ACBEB7F0-6BB5-4BAE-9C66-53ABA6D1B908.jpeg

Sadly need to sell my 9FT Diamond Professional. It was professionally disassembled and is in storage in Colorado.

Serious inquiries, matching light shown in pic included. Will need new felt and comes with a table cover. Asking 7000.00 as/is, come pick it up.

Message and will get back to you.

Last edited:

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I could very well be wrong, I have a professional as well. I have never seen a Professional withe the mitre angles on the pocket corners, but that doesn't mean it wasn't an option. All the Professionals I have seen have rounded corners. I am well aware of the leg options, but not the corners. Nice table either way. Is it 1 piece or 3 piece slate?

MountainNoob

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could very well be wrong, I have a professional as well. I have never seen a Professional withe the mitre angles on the pocket corners, but that doesn't mean it wasn't an option. All the Professionals I have seen have rounded corners. I am well aware of the leg options, but not the corners. Nice table either way. Is it 1 piece or 3 piece slate?
Its a three-piece. Specced it exactly the way I wanted it, really came out great. Did a search and to get this set-up new with the matching light is over 11K.

It was played on about a year before having to move houses.