)()(_monster josey fs._)()(

Mike Mertins

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the coolest looking Josey cues I have ever seen. I am selling this for a friend who just got it a couple of months ago. Super dark ebony inlaid with 8 ivory points and turquoise.Ringtail Lizard Wrap. Everything white on this cue is Ivory. The cue is in perfect condition and rolls straight together and apart. Josey cues play awesome and this one is no different. Cue weighs 19 oz. and shafts are 13 mm.
Paid $2,800 Looking to get $2,500 Shipped in the lower 48. No Trades Please and if you use pay-pal you pay the fees.
Thanks for looking!!!!
Please call 913-731-7100 Or PM me with any questions. Thanks

Attachments

• butt3.JPG
    butt3.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,741
  • joint.JPG
    joint.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,742
  • points2.JPG
    points2.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,751
  • points.JPG
    points.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,761
  • wrap.JPG
    wrap.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,742
Last edited:

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
I presently am playing with one of his plainer ones, a 2004 conversion with leather wrap. Great feel, good stiff hit

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Beautiful

That is a beautiful Josey, Joints maybe ivory but is the other? Not that it really matters the cue is definitely worth the money being asked. It is a lot like mine just a little nicer.

You will be happy with it in your hands. They are amazing.

Peanutbutr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This cue is still for sale btw. I am the original seller mike posted it for me for sale i.also.have 3 sneaky petes for sale

21Gambler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Monster is an understatement, does it come with something to clean all the drool off.

Happy Holidays all GLWS
Sean