A BIG Thank You to Brent at BHQ

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
Just got my Meucci back from Brent at BHQ the pictures can be viewed in the cue gallery section.

What can i say, the pictures speak a 1,000 words. He did such an outstanding job of refinishing and repairing my Meucci that i have ordered 2 matching customs a playing cue and a J/B cue for myself and am thinking on one for the wife. I already have one of his jump cues that also goes beyond anything you've ever seen and will jump a mile. From day one Brent kept me informed about everything, i knew exactly what was happening at all times, this is something you dont hear much about, communication between Cue Artist and the customer. I would highly recommend BHQ to anyone who is looking for a great cue from a rising talent in the industry.
Thank you so much Brent...your friend Floyd

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey Brent!!!

Hey Brent, I see you're getting more exposure out there...Good job buddy! I haven't forgotten about you, I've just been tied up with other things. I'm probably not gonna be able to find purpleheart s/p's in this area, as I've looked a couple times, so I'd like to ask you to PM me what you'd charge me for a simple cue. A sneaky pete or a "merry widow" type cue is just fine cause I wanna see your work for myself and you know I'll give you a reputation boost around here...I can guarantee that! Just pm me what my price would be and we'll discuss it either here or on the phone...Maybe someday we'll even meet up. I gotta tell you though, we got a tourney coming up the end of the month...27,28, and 29th in OIL CITY PA. The guy they get repairing cues there stinks and there's ALWAYS someone wanting to buy a cue or two ;) if you find time to make the trip. I'd love to meet you, and your first 2 beers is on me! You can't miss me, I'll be the one there kicking butt in the tourney AND on the money tables! lol Let me know Brent, Jeff

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
dukeboy1977 said:
Hey Brent, I see you're getting more exposure out there...Good job buddy! I haven't forgotten about you, I've just been tied up with other things. I'm probably not gonna be able to find purpleheart s/p's in this area, as I've looked a couple times, so I'd like to ask you to PM me what you'd charge me for a simple cue. A sneaky pete or a "merry widow" type cue is just fine cause I wanna see your work for myself and you know I'll give you a reputation boost around here...I can guarantee that! Just pm me what my price would be and we'll discuss it either here or on the phone...Maybe someday we'll even meet up. I gotta tell you though, we got a tourney coming up the end of the month...27,28, and 29th in OIL CITY PA. The guy they get repairing cues there stinks and there's ALWAYS someone wanting to buy a cue or two ;) if you find time to make the trip. I'd love to meet you, and your first 2 beers is on me! You can't miss me, I'll be the one there kicking butt in the tourney AND on the money tables! lol Let me know Brent, Jeff

if you find time to make the trip. I'd love to meet you, and your first 2 beers is on me!
WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 20 OR 30 BEERS??? :eek:
SENT YOU EMAIL
I THINK I'LL BE BACK AT DIECKMANS THEN

Last edited: