A Big Thanks To Mark Kulungian/pool Table Magic

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--I collect kicks too!
Silver Member
I Just Wanted To Say A Big Thank You To Mark Kulungian From Pool Table Magic, For Coming All The Way Down To Me To Do My Tables, And Make Sure They Were Right. As All Room Owners Know, Finding A Good Table Mechanic Is Tough, But If You Need One, Give Mark A Call. He's A Great Guy, With Loads Of Experience.

His Work Is Top Notch, And The Finished Tables Play Great..... I Couldn't Be Any Happier.

Thanks Again Mark, I Really Appreciate It.
 
I was there for two days and everything went well. Of course the only thing lacking was sleep. :)

Marcus has a nice room and now he has a nice double shim. His room is worth a stop if you are in the Pocono area.

JV
 
classiccues said:
I was there for two days and everything went well. Of course the only thing lacking was sleep. :)

Marcus has a nice room and now he has a nice double shim. His room is worth a stop if you are in the Pocono area.

JV

THANKS JOE, YOU MISSED THE SERIOUS SLEEP DEPREVATION.
 
Back
Top