A Few ? About The Action Room

rzrbak98

onepocket junkie
Silver Member
Is there going to be a action room at the DCC this year?
Is the gameing comision going to be involved in any way?
Are the laws the same at the casino as at the hotel?

I hope everything stay the same IMO the action room was a major reason we went to the DCC. :grin:
 
Yes, NO! and What?

rzrbak98 said:
Is there going to be a action room at the DCC this year?
Is the gameing comision going to be involved in any way?
Are the laws the same at the casino as at the hotel?

I hope everything stay the same IMO the action room was a major reason we went to the DCC. :grin:

Yes, a large banquet room is set aside for the Action Room, which will double as infamous TAR PIT. That room will be opened 24 hours and approximately fit about 8-10 tables. It will be open for any action and to everyone, first come first serve. I will post some pictures soon.

No, you walk away with your action money. Harrah's will be happy just for the boost of alcohol sales from the pool players, lol:D

I am not sure what laws you are referring to... but if you act stupid like picking a fight or drinking after last call, you will be kicked out.

S.
 
sunnyday said:
Yes, a large banquet room is set aside for the Action Room, which will double as infamous TAR PIT. That room will be opened 24 hours and approximately fit about 8-10 tables. It will be open for any action and to everyone, first come first serve. I will post some pictures soon.

No, you walk away with your action money. Harrah's will be happy just for the boost of alcohol sales from the pool players, lol:D

I am not sure what laws you are referring to... but if you act stupid like picking a fight or drinking after last call, you will be kicked out.

S.

This is good news. It is going to be weird going to the DCC and not the Executive West, but at least there is still a DCC.
 
sunnyday said:
Yes, a large banquet room is set aside for the Action Room, which will double as infamous TAR PIT. That room will be opened 24 hours and approximately fit about 8-10 tables. It will be open for any action and to everyone, first come first serve. I will post some pictures soon.

No, you walk away with your action money. Harrah's will be happy just for the boost of alcohol sales from the pool players, lol:D

I am not sure what laws you are referring to... but if you act stupid like picking a fight or drinking after last call, you will be kicked out.

S.
there is a last call? i am well aware of the fact that they can not serve alcohol 24 hours a day but people had drinks around the clock at the executive west. what about if you have drinks in your room, can you take them to the action room?
 
Last edited:
$TAKE HOR$E said:
there is a last call? i am well aware of the fact that they can not serve alcohol 24 hours a day but people had drinks around the clock at the executive west. what about if you have drinks in your room, can you take them to the action room?

Gone are the days of Executive West, KY where the rule used to be "if you bought it before the last call, you may drink it til the morning".

I know, I for one had drinks in my hand til 5 am:p

However, the Harrah's abide by the Indiana's liquor laws and regulations, and it's quiting time is 2:00 am. Sorry folks. I don't think you can drink alcohol in the action room after 2 either because it's a Casino.... But I am going to have my room stocked and will be seen carrying around a "Huge Ass Mug" and it won't be filled with just coke either:grin-square: :p :thumbup:

S.
 
sunnyday said:
Yes, a large banquet room is set aside for the Action Room, which will double as infamous TAR PIT. That room will be opened 24 hours and approximately fit about 8-10 tables.

S.


I'm disappointed that you say there will be 8-10 tables....At the old XWest the action room had 9 tables and it was always so hard to get a table......I was sure hoping that the new action room would have more tables than that.
 
Back
Top