A few new Jim Murnak cue case lines

jimM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have added a few new lines of cases to accomodate a variety of customers. The Expression line gives open spaces for carving. The Hybrid line gives a choice on any part of the other lines. And the third is a zippered soft sided line. The last two will be open soon.


http://www.jimmurnakcuecases.com/
 
Hybrid for sure

Hello Jim

Just my opinion but I think the Hybrid Line will become quite popular. All of the case are nice as is the site. Keep up the great work.

Kevin
 
I think it was the Vintage that I saw Earl with at Sportys. Very nice, all of them.
 
Would love to see more information and of your zippered softside case! Is it Lace or cover seam sew?
 
Last edited:
Not sure exactly what you are asking, but the seams have leather piping.

Thanks,
Jim
 
I too like the Zippered Soft Side. I would prefer a sturdier grip & an internal pouch for the accessories I use. Nice ideas..
 
jimM said:
I have added a few new lines of cases to accomodate a variety of customers. The Expression line gives open spaces for carving. The Hybrid line gives a choice on any part of the other lines. And the third is a zippered soft sided line. The last two will be open soon.


http://www.jimmurnakcuecases.com/

Are you going to be in Vegas during the BCA tournament(s) by any chance?
 
Just my thoughts

but, I think the soft case has to have pockets, and the biggest complaint I have heard of cases similiar is that the 2 handles, which are usually joined together with velcro on other cases is on the same side as the zipper, which makes the player undo it everytime to get to his cues. It seems to be an irritation to them.

I notice Jim does not join his, but I do think he needs better padding for the handles and/or shoulder strap, especially for 3 x 6 or 4 x 8 models.
 
There seems to be alot of interest in the soft sided zipper cases. I am working on a few of them and I'll be showing them soon. The best thing about these cases is that there is no standard for me at this time. Handles, pockets and everything else is up to the customer.

The hybrid line has been brewing for a while. Alot of cases were made with pieces from other lines. Mostly handles and straps. Also the pockets have been exchanged.

No, so far I won't be going to Vegas. Unfortunately or fortunately I have no time to make samples for shows.

I do appreciate your comments.

Jim
 
After looking closer at the case, I can see the piping seam. What type of interior will the soft case have and how many butts and shafts will it hold?
 
ceebee said:
I too like the Zippered Soft Side. I would prefer a sturdier grip & an internal pouch for the accessories I use. Nice ideas..

Ditto here. I use the Silver Fox semi-hard case. I've removed the stiffners and the cue sleeves and put in hard case tubes. Now I have a high protection case with large pockets and storage space in the zippered section.

I'd prefer the pocket space be on the inside.
 
Back
Top