A long shot - come on pool detectives - who is this?

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
So browsing through my photos I find this picture of a little boy standing next to a case I made. I guess the year was 1993 at the Super Billiards Expo in Valley Forge, could have been 92 but I think it was 93 the photo isn't dated. I was a guest of Kim Steel tables. The case was done as a gaffe for one of those 5 piece flea-market cues. I gave the case and cue to a table mechanic/cue maker who promised to make a "real" cue to fit the case. I think he was from Virginia and he worked with his dad. He was a rep for Kim Steel tables back then I think.

Anyway, I'd like to know what ever became of this little boy? I suppose he would be about 25ish now. Anybody here recognize this scene? And of course if you know the table mechanic I'd love to get the case back also.

IMAG1329.jpg
 
So browsing through my photos I find this picture of a little boy standing next to a case I made. I guess the year was 1993 at the Super Billiards Expo in Valley Forge, could have been 92 but I think it was 93 the photo isn't dated. I was a guest of Kim Steel tables. The case was done as a gaffe for one of those 5 piece flea-market cues. I gave the case and cue to a table mechanic/cue maker who promised to make a "real" cue to fit the case. I think he was from Virginia and he worked with his dad. He was a rep for Kim Steel tables back then I think.

Anyway, I'd like to know what ever became of this little boy? I suppose he would be about 25ish now. Anybody here recognize this scene? And of course if you know the table mechanic I'd love to get the case back also.

IMAG1329.jpg

Hey JB,
I hope you find out who he is.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.
 
at first sight he might be a southpaw. At least that's how a leftie would hold the cue. That should narrow the search quite a bit ;)
 
I believe it says Tony on his case, too bad I don't know any left-handed 25 year old Tonys........no clue?!?!?!
 
at first sight he might be a southpaw. At least that's how a leftie would hold the cue. That should narrow the search quite a bit ;)

Left vs. Right handedness may not be determined at that early of an age. Based on that and the attire, my guess is Shuff. Seems like he may have wore a sweater and turtleneck at that age. :grin-square:
 
The case wasn't made for anyone. It might say "pool" on it. I just made it for myself as a show piece for a cheap five-piece cue.
 
I remember that kid,he gave me the five out and the breaks just after that picture was taken.
Hope you find out who he is,good luck with your search.
 
Back
Top