a new project that all can have fun with

grindz said:
Bobby Hunter for another pro's perspective as well as cue maker......and since he's nearby and from G.R.......

Would like to hear.....who was their main influence
...............................how did they go from high B to where they are, both physical and mental aspects
.............................what does it take to stay there.....
...............................what's in the bag
...........................most memorable/best match
............................biggest score
.............................most racks run in a row..any game
.............................of the players not there already, who should be in the Hall of Fame
............................who was the best player they ever saw play

I'll stop there....:)

td
Bobby would be great to have on the live show! Great idea and very good questions also.

Thanks for your input.

Steve
 
Hope you can have fun with this...

AND that it is REWARDING to all involved!!! :smile:

Wish I could be there!

td
 
fun for sure

This show should be fun for us and hopefully viewers and guests!! Maybe by the time the expo is all set and ready to go you can take a trip this way!! If you do, you can be a guest on the show and help us cover the expo!! Now that would be fun!!!!!
 
It would be great to have another venue for artistic pool, especially if it became a regular event. I've passed this thread on to the artistic pool board, so hopefully they'll be getting in touch with you.
 
I would love to see the show....

miplayerstour said:
This show should be fun for us and hopefully viewers and guests!! Maybe by the time the expo is all set and ready to go you can take a trip this way!! If you do, you can be a guest on the show and help us cover the expo!! Now that would be fun!!!!!

but what I would really love is for promoters such as yourselves to be able to profit financially from all your efforts. I think that THAT is the linchpin for the future of the sport!!! My hopeful fingers are crossed.
:thumbup2:

td
 
This is great!!

1hit1der said:
It would be great to have another venue for artistic pool, especially if it became a regular event. I've passed this thread on to the artistic pool board, so hopefully they'll be getting in touch with you.

Thank you so much! This is terrific I look forward to hearing from them!!!
 
Promoting pool and making a living doing it!

grindz said:
but what I would really love is for promoters such as yourselves to be able to profit financially from all your efforts. I think that THAT is the linchpin for the future of the sport!!! My hopeful fingers are crossed.
:thumbup2:

td

Truth be told, there is money to be made if things are done the right way. The tour is not the way to make money IMO. I think the tou is for fans and players to enjoy and learn and players to make a living at, I certainly dont want to take money out of their pockets by taking entry money away to pay bills!! the MPT will continue to be geared towards adding more money to the players not the owners of the tour. I hop the show will bring on advertisers so we can make money there and to be honest, some of that will go towards events for the tour! We also have Got Action wear that we hope to earn money from and of course now the expo!
I dont want to get rich but I can hope to make a good living from the other areas listed above if Im patient and continue to work with and bring on great people like SDE and others that are out there helping us and spreading the word!

The tour is for players and spectators to earn a living and enjoy..........thats one thing I never want to change! That is truly for the love of the game and my wish to help professionals earn a better living at something they love and are underpaid at!

Off the soap box........sorry! Im a little passionate about it and I agree that promoters need to make a living in order to run events because I can say that all of this takes up most of my days and nights now so I have to choose between a paying job or working hard on this to get it to pay! I chose the later for now and am hopeful that it will grow quickly enough so it allows me to continue working on everything full time!

Thanks much for all of your support!!
 
I would love to see a group test for the best tip shaping tool.

Personally for me it's a Willards nickel shaper, but I don't know everything that is out there.

I recently bought a Porper shaper/tacker and was whole heartedly disappointed. It worked great initially on a new tip, but in shaping that tip it wore out all the shaping tacks in it making it worthless in one use.
 
Perfect I'll add that to our line up! I'll see which ones the pool room has that we are filming from tonight actually and if they sell enough models will possibly have Jason go over each one tonight for everyone. Thats not guaranteed but will certainly include that on a future show if not tonights!

Thanks for the suggestion and keep em coming! This show is for all pool lovers so whatever you want and need to see and discuss is what we will try to show.
Thanks again
 
miplayerstour said:
Perfect I'll add that to our line up! I'll see which ones the pool room has that we are filming from tonight actually and if they sell enough models will possibly have Jason go over each one tonight for everyone. Thats not guaranteed but will certainly include that on a future show if not tonights!

Thanks for the suggestion and keep em coming! This show is for all pool lovers so whatever you want and need to see and discuss is what we will try to show.
Thanks again

I missed it. Had to run late errands and just got home a while ago. Can I watch it now, or do I have to be at the computer when it's on?
 
We are working on converting it now so we can post it online for everyone that couldnt watch live because there were a lot of requests from folks that couldnt watch live. It should be tomorrow when you are able to watch from our site.

Thanks much
 
miplayerstour said:
We are working on converting it now so we can post it online for everyone that couldnt watch live because there were a lot of requests from folks that couldnt watch live. It should be tomorrow when you are able to watch from our site.

Thanks much
Tonight's video is now uploading and will send you the link in the morning.

Steve
hope you like Pink Floyd
 
Back
Top