a public apology to shootemstr8

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was going through all my old purchases and giving feedback so I would be noticed in iTrader. I somehow unbeknown's to me selected negative when i was almost certain I selected positive. So once I find the link for the moderators I will see if I can get it fixed.


Please help an AZber and bump for others to read!

Sorry once again. :sorry:
 
Last edited:
The best is when I leave someone positive rep when I meant to give them negative rep and the message says something negative,they are probably thinking WTF?!,lol. :grin: :o
 
poolhustler said:
I've done the exact same thing!!!

Easy fix....:smile:

Russ......


HOW, Please I feel like an ass. I contacted Mr Wilson he said he can't fix the negative point only the statement said.

TJ
 
We had a troll come through here a while back...His thing was to leave negative FB to people who said anything bad to him. And he left me some aswell...I and everyone else he infected were able to get there negative FB removed...
 
Bumping it up folks!

bump.gif
 
If I remember correctly, I sent a PM to Mike Howerton and he changed it right away for me.

Russ....
 
poolhustler said:
If I remember correctly, I sent a PM to Mike Howerton and he changed it right away for me.

Russ....

Thanx for the link I tried Mr Wilson he said it couldn't be fixed. Are you talking about Rep or iTrader?
 
It was for iTrader feedback. I sold DoubleDave a nice BCM cue.

Try to contact Mike........

Good luck buddy!

Russ....
 
poolhustler said:
It was for iTrader feedback. I sold DoubleDave a nice BCM cue.

Try to contact Mike........

Good luck buddy!

Russ....

Thanks, will do. I guess this is my Bump. Ahh hell I just like the animated picture.

bump.gif
 
Back
Top