A sincere apology to all AZers

leo765

race to 9
I would like to state an apology to Ed Prewitt and all AZers for a ebay auction i recently held for a " ED PREWITT" conversion cue. I post a reply concerning a thread marking me as a "Very untrustworthy seller" Well it appears Joe was Right. I post the cue with another Ed Prewitt believing what i was told. Both cues were built by the same man. I spoke with Ed and he confirmed the Conversion cue was not built by him and furthermore, The Ebony and Ivory cue that is now in the possesion of an AZer, was a stolen cue. I purchased these cues together from a local individual that was down on his luck. I would never Knowingly sell or try to sell any cue that was stolen nor would I knowingly use a great american cue builders name to try and sell an item..SORRY ED. I love and respect this game and those who play it.
SO PLEASE ACCEPT MY SINCERE APOLOGY FOR MISREPRESENTING THE EBAY CONVERSION....IT WAS NOT AN INTENTIONAL ACT..
Thank you and good luck at the tables
Robert Edwards

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Speaking for myself you don't have to apologize, but it's good that you came forward on the situation.
You seem like a standup guy, with some issues to deal with.
I never felt that you were untrustworthy, my comment was about the sales pitch, which seemed a little strong at the time, and as it turns out you didn't know what you were selling.
The fact that you came forward after all of that shows me that under all of that sales guy stuff you are honest and trying to do the right thing.
If you were selling something that I was interested in I would have no problem dealing with you...as long as it isn't hot>>:grin-devilish:

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
It's good to find out that the ebony/ivory cue is stolen. It is for sale now by a reputable seller in the W/FS forum.