As most of you know, we are running a raffle for a free dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Louisville, KY on Wednesday, January 9. The winner will dine with George Fels, Jay Helfert, Mike Haines, and Fatboy.
So what's the "glitch?" I have not gotten payment from one of the fifteen AZ people who originally offered to buy the DVD. The payment was sent through the mail about 10 days ago. Here is the text of a PM I just sent to the person who mailed in the payment that I have not yet received.
"If I get the payment you sent by Monday, Dec. 3, you will still be eligible for the raffle. If I haven't gotten it by then, I will have to use the "first alternate" person (cuebuilder) in your place. If you want to be sure of being eligible for the raffle, you can send me an email address so that I can send you a request for payment from PayPal. Even without a PayPal account, you can then use a credit card to make payment. If you PayPal me the payment, I will simply return to you whatever payment you sent to me in the mail. I am trying to be as fair as possible in preserving your chance to be in the raffle."
So what's the "glitch?" I have not gotten payment from one of the fifteen AZ people who originally offered to buy the DVD. The payment was sent through the mail about 10 days ago. Here is the text of a PM I just sent to the person who mailed in the payment that I have not yet received.
"If I get the payment you sent by Monday, Dec. 3, you will still be eligible for the raffle. If I haven't gotten it by then, I will have to use the "first alternate" person (cuebuilder) in your place. If you want to be sure of being eligible for the raffle, you can send me an email address so that I can send you a request for payment from PayPal. Even without a PayPal account, you can then use a credit card to make payment. If you PayPal me the payment, I will simply return to you whatever payment you sent to me in the mail. I am trying to be as fair as possible in preserving your chance to be in the raffle."