MATTY AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 21, 2010 #1 well, the cue may have some ages, but still plays great, its SW veteran:thumbup: Matt mauhua.tang@gmail.com
well, the cue may have some ages, but still plays great, its SW veteran:thumbup: Matt mauhua.tang@gmail.com
Buster8001 Did you say shrubberies? Silver Member Jul 21, 2010 #2 Oh, how I love it. Great "aged" look to it. I bet she sure moves the rock. Josh
SOULHASSORROW MoreTROLLSonAZthanWarcrft Silver Member Jul 21, 2010 #3 wow the cue is a beauty and i love the old micarta ferrules!!
justin.powell AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 22, 2010 #4 Very Nice SW. Similar to the one I have. I really like it. I am guessing this is one of your lower end SW's .
Very Nice SW. Similar to the one I have. I really like it. I am guessing this is one of your lower end SW's .