Abe Rich refreshed by Manwon at Full Splice Billiards

Wes Moran

The Crappy Cue Guy
Silver Member
I just recently received this Abe Rich from Craig (Manwon) over at Full Splice Billiards. I located it through the forums here and once I had found it sent a PM asking him if the cue was for sale. Then a few days later I realized that I may want some work done to the cue, and asked Craig if he would mind doing the work prior to shipping. After a period of discussing the work and waiting for a new Paypal account to be set up I managed to purchase the cue and received it at my door on Monday.

Here is what arrived.
An Abe Rich Plain Jane with some fancy rings in the butt and what I would consider a rather interesting stainless split joint (I haven't seen one on any of the other Richs I've found.)

Here are some pictures prior to the reworking.

cueold.jpg


Butt2.jpg


And After Craig re-wrapped the cue with solid black Irish Linen and add a MasonH Micarta ferrule and a Moori Soft tip.

4.jpg


3.jpg


2.jpg



With all of that said and shown, I would just like to say that Craig (Manwon) did wonderful work. Its of great quality, which I honestly don't except any other form of, and both the work and the cue he priced reasonably. I would very easily spend money with him again, even with our economy being what it is. I can't wait to conduct future transaction with him. Thanks again to you Craig.
 
I just recently received this Abe Rich from Craig (Manwon) over at Full Splice Billiards. I located it through the forums here and once I had found it sent a PM asking him if the cue was for sale. Then a few days later I realized that I may want some work done to the cue, and asked Craig if he would mind doing the work prior to shipping. After a period of discussing the work and waiting for a new Paypal account to be set up I managed to purchase the cue and received it at my door on Monday.

Here is what arrived.
An Abe Rich Plain Jane with some fancy rings in the butt and what I would consider a rather interesting stainless split joint (I haven't seen one on any of the other Richs I've found.)

Here are some pictures prior to the reworking.

cueold.jpg


Butt2.jpg


And After Craig re-wrapped the cue with solid black Irish Linen and add a MasonH Micarta ferrule and a Moori Soft tip.

4.jpg


3.jpg


2.jpg



With all of that said and shown, I would just like to say that Craig (Manwon) did wonderful work. Its of great quality, which I honestly don't except any other form of, and both the work and the cue he priced reasonably. I would very easily spend money with him again, even with our economy being what it is. I can't wait to conduct future transaction with him. Thanks again to you Craig.



Thanks for the very kind words, it was a pleasure doing business with Casey and I would recommend doing business with him to anyone on the forum.

Take care
 
Back
Top