ABR Tonight: Cue Blue Book Author Brad Simpson

ABR

ABR Public Relations
Silver Member
Brad discusses the history behind his landmark book.

Also featuring Alison Fischer and the philosophy of Hunter Lombardo.

Mark Cantrill takes a stab at the Mosconi Cup contenders.

And a special report from Jarrod Clowery about the Boston Marathon bombing and his new foundation.

Don't miss it
www.americanbilliardradio.com

Your official online radio show of the 2014 partypoker.com Mosconi Cup
 
I don't want to make a huge deal out of it, but you should really hear Mr.Clowery's story.
Bombs are no joke. :eek:
He was there...like three feet away....for the Boston Marathon bombing, and is blessed to be alive today.
 
I don't want to make a huge deal out of it, but you should really hear Mr.Clowery's story.
Bombs are no joke. :eek:
He was there...like three feet away....for the Boston Marathon bombing, and is blessed to be alive today.

what?!?!

OMG.

what a story(ies). thanks for sharing this special episode. my CT rep's daughter was running that race & he was present - when it went down. none of us even put 2+2 together, till we all got back together @ next show. and his recants....they were REAL. and they hit home.

good interview, Mr. Bond. (and sobering)
 
Thanks for the kind words Pink, it is a good show this week, but I must give credit for the interview with Jarrod to Mr. Mike. He cared enough to insist on including him this week, and after hearing it, I wholeheartedly agree with his choice to do so.

I know that sometimes tragedy is hard to revisit. But in this case the awareness factor makes up for the pain. Bravo to Mike, Jarrod and the other folks involved for turning a bad situation into a triumph of human spirit.
 
Back
Top