ABR Tonight- Team USA profile #4: Hall

ABR

ABR Public Relations
Silver Member
Join us tonight as Mark Cantrill and Mr. Bond speak with Mosconi Cup team candidate Justin Hall about what it takes to make the cut.

Mike Howerton chats with the Black Widow, Jeanette Lee about her latest endeavors, youth camp, a travel channel spot, and the Jeanette-O-thon coming soon to a TV screen near you.

Scott Lee and Randy G. offer their thoughts on Mark Wilson's New book.

9pm central
www.americanbilliardradio.com

Your official online radio show of the 2014 partypoker.com Mosconi Cup tournament.
Go USA!
 
Jeanette's upcoming billiard camp sounds like a fantastic event, I'm kinda bummed that I'm probably too old to attend ! Especially since Jasmin is supposed to be there :grin:

Props to The Black Widow!
 
in the opening of this show, they asked a question. Is the billiard industry better? I thought about it and from a player's perspective. Player being me, I think it is. With the technology off today, I can do a lot of things. For example my phone has apps,that allow me to track my bankroll my winnings and losses,I'm able to take pictures and keep a journal on my pool playing. I can keep track of my practice sessions right there on my phone. Also the media azbilliards youtube, Facebook this radio program I stay informed about everything. Plus the instructional material available now is top notch, I do not believe I could be the player that I am today without the advantages of the modern billiard industry.I hear a lot of talk about back in the old days, and I just believe there's no comparison.I wish I could show people the things I do on my phone that helps me manage my pool games.I think playersthat use the technology have a huge advantage.always thought of myself the bad assnow I'm just up to date.I feel like a modern day road player.good show
 
in the opening of this show, they asked a question. Is the billiard industry better? I thought about it and from a player's perspective. Player being me, I think it is. With the technology off today, I can do a lot of things. For example my phone has apps,that allow me to track my bankroll my winnings and losses,I'm able to take pictures and keep a journal on my pool playing. I can keep track of my practice sessions right there on my phone. Also the media azbilliards youtube, Facebook this radio program I stay informed about everything. Plus the instructional material available now is top notch, I do not believe I could be the player that I am today without the advantages of the modern billiard industry.I hear a lot of talk about back in the old days, and I just believe there's no comparison.I wish I could show people the things I do on my phone that helps me manage my pool games.I think playersthat use the technology have a huge advantage.always thought of myself the bad assnow I'm just up to date.I feel like a modern day road player.good show

You make a good point about "individual players" having many advantages that were not available back then. But why, with all of our technology and knowledge, should it not be just as easy, or easier, to have a record setting year in relation organized professional pool. The economy is not entirely to blame. We should, by all accounts, be masters of all this process by now. No?
 
RQUOTE=Mr. Bond;4723378]You make a good point about "individual players" having many advantages that were not available back then. But why, with all of our technology and knowledge, should it not be just as easy, or easier, to have a record setting year in relation organized professional pool. The economy is not entirely to blame. We should, by all accounts, be masters of all this process by now. No?[/QUOTE]

Please no one bash me this is my individual thoughts from my experience and my opinion.. Where is the FUN .... I am all over the place and see every range of player, and the one thing that seems to be consistent the places that do good are fun.. The Justin hall interview was great an pick him for the team, he was driving to Jackson ms for a tournament that should have been the interview. I have a blast going on a road trip, I seen Justin in Atlanta one time an I could tell he was having fun playing, he love the attention, and he was the real deal. You got to promote fun,I'm a truck driver and I am having time of my life playing pool. My advice talk about the adventure, the training, and the pro players need to talk about their sponsors with pride an excitement often. That poolhall in Jackson ms, is called the green room.. they got some diamond tables, is a monster players, thats a real action room. Talk about stuff like that, while im spilling my thoughts, on the Mosconi Cup, I wonder how being picked for the Mosconi Cup has changedthe players game. I also wonder if the players that did not get pic, are they playing with more hungry now to prove they should have been picked. I like it.and about all this money and the lack of it in pool, you got to nickel and dime youR way to the top. There to many high rollers . derby city is fun and successful. Fake it till you make it.. Pro players act like you made a fortune playing pool get excited good god you would think the pros where homeless , john smit he is the model for pro players... I pick john , too. And i think thier must be a serious distinction who the pros really are not use to be or gonna be but real time thease are the pros. Shane he is the pro no one questions that . thats why he is successful sorry i ramble. I got off track sorry.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top