Accu stats 10 ball..slop allowed only on kick shots?

poolscholar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB just hooked himself on 8 ball, fired a kick at break speed and slopped it in.

Call pocket...but no call pocket if you're kicking at a ball?? Who makes up these rules? :rolleyes:

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Call shot is by far the worse rules ever anyway.

There's how many million amateurs? And how many pros(under 100). They just hate the idea of losing a game or match to an amateur, yet these amateurs are the ones that actually line the so called pros pockets with money. If it wasn't for the dead money amateurs in most events these pros would be making less then they are, which is hard to do.

A pro could lose a match and be pissed, but oh well live with it because it can be that amateurs career highlight that he will talk about forever. These rules discourage most amateurs as they need the luck factor.

jburkm002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If your playing against the pros your not like most amateurs. They play pretty strong and probably wouldn't like a pro slopping in a ball. Goes both ways.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jpowell7575

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the rule like it is. You should get rewarded for kicking a ball good if it happens to get in a pocket.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB just hooked himself on 8 ball, fired a kick at break speed and slopped it in.

Call pocket...but no call pocket if you're kicking at a ball?? Who makes up these rules? :rolleyes:

Did not see the shot, did it go into the most obvious pocket (right into the pocket across from the kick line) or did it travel a few rails into some random pocket?

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Anyone know the exact details of the rule being used?

Slop only counts if you shoot at the rail first then?
What if you have a clear shot but decide to go rail first for shape, then make the ball in another pocket?

poolscholar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A little consistency in rules would be good for pool. Fleming just shows his ego by making up rules that nobody uses.