Accustats- Best $5.95 you'll spend this week

boyes breaks, makes a ball, plays solid safe on 1 again, svb hammer kicks 1 in, then plays another masterful kicksafe on 2 ball.... svb has been kicking like efren, seriously..

btw this layout is horrible very clustered
 
svb makes 2, passes on tough 3-4 combo, chooses to feather 3 and lock boyes up again, boyes tries a long rail hammer prayer kick, opens up entire table for shane, svb steps up and dogs the 3, no skid nothing, just dogged it ... oh man

looks like boyes is out, only trouble is needs to find a pocket for 7, prob shortside...
 
falls under 7, drills it home and is out

boyes wins!!!

11-8

very well played by both, another must buy tape by accustats

boyes .920

svb .892

tides turned when svb fell steep on 9 ball to make it 8-5 svb and breaking... at that point svb had made only one error and was shooting a .971... somehow, Boyes was still in the set....

hats off to Boyes, he won me over... guy played jam up from start.... never faltered under pressure
 
Last edited:
Thanks to accu-stats for providing this great content. Stream looked great. Congratulations to Boyes. Some uncharacteristic mistakes by Shane at the end. I wanted to see a hill-hill :)
 
Congrat's to Karl! I hadn't "heard" a whole bunch of noise from him lately (maybe I missed some). But I've watched him at The US Open and Mosconi Cup a few times, he can play super strong, and seems like a dandy chap (regardless of his hairdo du jour, lol). :thumbup:
 
I haven't seen the half day option for 5.95 one time yet? I only see the daily option for 9.95. I've boughten like 3 or 4 days only to watch a match of two. Lol
 
Talk about getting bang for your buck. 6 bucks purchased 2 very exciting, and in the case of the finals very well played, matches. I will purchase more ppv from Accu-stats in the future. They do a great job.
 
nice sched for tonight too

9-ball- 5:00pm - Warren Kiamco vs Efren Reyes

9-ball- 6:30pm - Joseph Gray vs Shane Van Boening


One Pocket - Semi-Finals and Finals of the One Pocket Division

8:00 pm edt - Corey Deuel(1) vs Justin Bergman(0)

Francisco Bustamante(1) got the bye

redraw OR final coming !

atm Warren leads Efren 4-1
 
Back
Top