Action 10PM Tonight Pacific... The Lion Alex Pagulayan vs The Killer Josh Filler

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's fixed now sorry if there was a issue before

reload and try again

If you had issue and got wrong pass contact Helpdesk he will fix it for you

vm9YG9l.jpg

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Filler wins 15-7, and it wasn't nearly that close. After Alex won the first two games, Filler won 13 of the next 14, to go up 13-3. It was a formality from there.

Shuddy

Diamond Dave’s babysitter
Silver Member
Filler wins 15-7, and it wasn't nearly that close. After Alex won the first two games, Filler won 13 of the next 14, to go up 13-3. It was a formality from there.

Can you give us a quick game report? I wasn’t able to watch it :(.

Was Alex out of form or did Filler just shut him out? Did he run a bunch of racks?

Appreciate you reporting the score. Thanks!

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm guessing Filler had 6+ BNR vs maybe 2 for Alex.

I'd love to see Shane vs Filler.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Can you give us a quick game report? I wasn’t able to watch it :(.

Was Alex out of form or did Filler just shut him out? Did he run a bunch of racks?

Appreciate you reporting the score. Thanks!

To be fair to Alex, in addition to Filler playing great, he also seemed to get all the rolls. Alex had some trouble with the speed of the table, and got to the table so infrequently after the first few games, that when he did come to the table, usually to kick at a ball, he wasn't feeling it.

I'd like to see Filler play either Shane or Chang at 10 ball. That would be something to watch.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Action Continues Live from Griff's Las Vegas Action Extravaganza

Fedor Gorst vs Ruben Bautista

Ruben getting 8 Ball handicap

Race to 15 10 Ball

38SSyTa.gif

Copy of Copy of Copy of A New Design.jpg

Last edited:

Shuddy

Diamond Dave’s babysitter
Silver Member
To be fair to Alex, in addition to Filler playing great, he also seemed to get all the rolls. Alex had some trouble with the speed of the table, and got to the table so infrequently after the first few games, that when he did come to the table, usually to kick at a ball, he wasn't feeling it.

I'd like to see Filler play either Shane or Chang at 10 ball. That would be something to watch.

Thank you! Being in a completely different time zone makes it hard to catch some of these games. Currently at work :(

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Wow, 15-7. Filler really is a killer. It was always Filler's match on paper, but what I saw from Alex in his win over Ko Pin Yi, gave me some hope. Alex is good enough to win over Josh some of the time, but he'll need to make better games than this one if he wants to come out ahead.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, 15-7. Filler really is a killer. It was always Filler's match on paper, but what I saw from Alex in his win over Ko Pin Yi, gave me some hope. Alex is good enough to win over Josh some of the time, but he'll need to make better games than this one if he wants to come out ahead.

I never heard of anyone making quick work of Alex like that before. To beat that kid for the next 15 years minimum, You're gonna have to Jar him :)

Denis The Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it possible to reshow that match during the daytime? Maybe early morning when not too much action going on. Thanks

It just came on! Thanks

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it possible to reshow that match during the daytime? Maybe early morning when not too much action going on. Thanks

It just came on! Thanks
The Lion Alex Pagulayan vs The Killer Josh Filler

Replay from last night's match has just started in case anybody missed it.

10 Ball, Race to 15

Attachments

• Copy of Copy of A New Design (5).jpg
    Copy of Copy of A New Design (5).jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 375

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
James Aranas is at Griff's and is looking to match up. Who will it be?

Attachments

• james aranas d small.jpg
    james aranas d small.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 297
  • 67125921_380477692671274_799511409145675776_n small.jpg
    67125921_380477692671274_799511409145675776_n small.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Late Night Action Live from Griff's Las Vegas Action Extravaganza.

Eklent Kaci vs The Bull Jeffrey Deluna.

Race to 15 with 6k in the middle, 10-Ball winner break.

Copy of A New Design.jpg