Action in Columbus or Detroit

Mostly Miss

Alright, always miss
I will be in Columbus Oh from April 18-23 and Detroit from 23-27. I am a good "B" Player and might be looking for some cheap sets if anyone is interested in playing. I used to play out of a little place called Q-Stix when I lived there 5 years ago. I go back a few times a year and always enjoy finding new people to play.

Detroit is another ball game. When I lived there I didnt play much but am visiting a good friend. Dont know any local spots here but might be willing to meet up for some friendly games.

For those who might think I am some road player please rest assured that my user name for this thread is accurate for the most part. I just like to meet new people and test my game.
 
erie,PA

I will be in Columbus Oh from April 18-23 and Detroit from 23-27. I am a good "B" Player and might be looking for some cheap sets if anyone is interested in playing. I used to play out of a little place called Q-Stix when I lived there 5 years ago. I go back a few times a year and always enjoy finding new people to play.

Detroit is another ball game. When I lived there I didnt play much but am visiting a good friend. Dont know any local spots here but might be willing to meet up for some friendly games.

For those who might think I am some road player please rest assured that my user name for this thread is accurate for the most part. I just like to meet new people and test my game.

I'm not sure exactly how far Columbus is from Erie,PA but I think it's fairly close. If you'd venture to Erie and wanna meet up to play, I'd be happy to play someone new. I too think of myself as a good "B" player with instances of "A" displays from time to time. We should meet up if you are close. Jeff Duke
 
In the Det area on Thurs there is a nice tournament at Ball, Cue, and Brew PH in Lincoln Park and there are some at the Lincoln Park Moose on Fri and Sat. They are close to each other on Fort Street. The Moose has 4 tables that are free. The same players hang at both. A lot of good players and a few are AZ'ers. There is always someone looking for fresh new meat for cheap sets.
 
Back
Top