D DrawtheRock AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 12, 2009 #1 I am in San Diego for a few days and was wondering if anybody new of any good pool halls..especially for action. thanks
I am in San Diego for a few days and was wondering if anybody new of any good pool halls..especially for action. thanks
poolplayer2093 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jun 12, 2009 #3 Tablemechanic said: go to On Cue in La Mesa. Steve Click to expand... oncue's a great room! it's probably the nicest room i've been to in years. when i was there i used to see action at college billiards but all the players i used to see there seemed to show up more at on cue.
Tablemechanic said: go to On Cue in La Mesa. Steve Click to expand... oncue's a great room! it's probably the nicest room i've been to in years. when i was there i used to see action at college billiards but all the players i used to see there seemed to show up more at on cue.
troi more lucky than good... Silver Member Jun 12, 2009 #4 Agreed... DrawtheRock said: I am in San Diego for a few days and was wondering if anybody new of any good pool halls..especially for action. thanks Click to expand... Yep, On Cue is the place to go.
Agreed... DrawtheRock said: I am in San Diego for a few days and was wondering if anybody new of any good pool halls..especially for action. thanks Click to expand... Yep, On Cue is the place to go.