Aftermath of the "Calcutta Scandal"

btoneill

Keeper of the Cheese
Silver Member
So, I just got this news on the AP Wire...

Columbus, Ohio (AP) -- Jeanette Lee, world famous and smoking hot professional billiards player, has decided to retire from pool. When asked about why, JL replied with "I just couldn't take the shame any longer. After the epic thread on AZBillards.com about my actions with regards to a calcutta I was involved with and my actions there after, I just can't face showing my beautiful face and hot ass in a pool hall again." This retirement could be a large blow to the WPBA (Women's Professional Billiard Assocation) tour attendance and TV rights for the coming season. When asked about the impact of this decision, WBPA Board Teasurer Mike Howerton (who coincidentally is also of AZ Billairds) had this to say, "Losing Jeanette is a huge blow to the WPBA, it's almost as if we've been widowed. But there is hope, we have been in contact with the party who purchased Jeanette at the calcutta and he is going to have a sexual reassignment surgery done so he can take her spot on the WPBA tour. All that is missing is the approval of this by the WPBA Board of Directors. He/She already has my vote of approval! By allowing this to happen we will greatly increase the mass market appeal of the WPBA." Calls made to various GLBT advocacy groups for comment on this have remained so far unanswered. No matter what the outcome, this is a huge blow to the billiards community as a whole and gives a large black eye to the AZBilliards.com forums.

I just can't believe this news!!!!! We should be ashamed of ourselves!!!!!

Brian