Ahhhh, It's Good To Be Back,did You Miss Me?

8-ball bernie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes, i cashed my check,i thought, look, kevin said he will be paying us the FULL amount, this is in writing, so i figured, let me get this sucker in the bank,fast,i thought it was the right move,and i hope to god, i get the rest of my 5 grand owed to me, i think i will.

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
heh

8-ball bernie said:
yes, i cashed my check,i thought, look, kevin said he will be paying us the FULL amount, this is in writing, so i figured, let me get this sucker in the bank,fast,i thought it was the right move,and i hope to god, i get the rest of my 5 grand owed to me, i think i will.

The guys just happy he got some money. Even if it's only eleven percent. At this point it's better then getting nothing. I started to wonder if they were even going to get a penny of the money owed. So, Happy to see some money come in although it's still pocket change. Priceless.. heh. :eek:

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Hmm.

I agree, The way the IPT is going compared to what it was made out to be is BLEUA. Just total garbage. I can say in my opinion that if the IPT does go under then pool will most likely never have any big money involved. This is obvious, Yes I know. KT, He's a (FILL IN BLANK) but he can also be our savior so to speak? :eek: :eek: :eek:

This must sound bad but if you think about it, It's somewhat true.

Signed,

Anonymous :eek: :rolleyes:

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
Da Poet said:
Nothing wrong with these sentiments at all, but coming from you, it reminds me of the scene from Planet of the Apes when the Charleton Heston character runs into one of his original crewmembers, only to find that he has been labotomized by the Apes. :D

Welcome back! :D
LOL:D LOL

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
But, I Can't Stop DROOLING !!!

Da Poet said:
Nothing wrong with these sentiments at all, but coming from you, it reminds me of the scene from Planet of the Apes when the Charleton Heston character runs into one of his original crewmembers, only to find that he has been labotomized by the Apes. :D
Welcome back! :D

You mean like Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest ?
Doug
( I had a lobotomy on the left side of my brain and I'm all right now )

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Bernie,
Just like I tell my four year old when she gets out of her "time out".

Me: Are you sorry?
Her: Yes Daddy I am.

Me: Are you going to do that again?
Her: No Daddy I won't.

Me: Now don't forget what got you there?

I think these are words to live by...Bernie.

Nick

Last edited: