ShootingArts Smorg is giving St Peter the 7! Silver Member Sep 17, 2007 #1 10PM central time ESPN2 Hu
Drew Got a little dog in you? Silver Member Sep 17, 2007 #2 I just noticed right now. Alex rotates his cue during his practice strokes. I thought I was the only person that did that.
I just noticed right now. Alex rotates his cue during his practice strokes. I thought I was the only person that did that.
ShootingArts Smorg is giving St Peter the 7! Silver Member Sep 17, 2007 #3 noticed it too Drew said: I just noticed right now. Alex rotates his cue during his practice strokes. I thought I was the only person that did that. Click to expand... Every Filipino in tonight's matches rotated their sticks during their practice strokes. Indexing or not? I don't know. Hu
noticed it too Drew said: I just noticed right now. Alex rotates his cue during his practice strokes. I thought I was the only person that did that. Click to expand... Every Filipino in tonight's matches rotated their sticks during their practice strokes. Indexing or not? I don't know. Hu