Allen Hopkins event at Valley Forge August

Subsonic2u

No wonder I can't shoot
Silver Member
Hi Folks

There is an Allen Hopkins event in Valley Forge, PA in August 3 thru 6. I put it on my calendar. I'm sure I had the site earmarked, but now cannot find it. Can anyone give me the link?

Thanx
Charlie
 
Kevin Lindstrom said:
Here is the link for Allen Hopkins event.

http://www.superbilliards2.com/

This is last year.

mainlogo expo 2006.gif
dateBar expo 2006.gif
 
My bad

My bad that was the link for last years show. I am not certain what the dates are for this year or even if they are doing it this year. I couldn't find anything doing a google search myself. Sorry for the confusion.
 
Subsonic2u said:
... There is an Allen Hopkins event in Valley Forge, PA in August 3 thru 6. I put it on my calendar. I'm sure I had the site earmarked, but now cannot find it. Can anyone give me the link?...
Maybe the wrong year, as someone pointed out. His next August event is the million dollar shootout in 2008: http://www.milliondollar9ball.com/
 
Back
Top