i can not get over how great both those guys played
Just when you thought Tony was in a trap,he would shoot a shot ,move several walls from alex hole to Tony's and hide the cue call
Then Alex did the same thing,then Tony did the same thing
I used to like to match up and play great players,but I doubt I could beat either player 20 to 2
Has anyone with experience of matching up played these guys
My thought is that Billy Incardone would need 10 to 5 against these guys
Is this out of line?
Just when you thought Tony was in a trap,he would shoot a shot ,move several walls from alex hole to Tony's and hide the cue call
Then Alex did the same thing,then Tony did the same thing
I used to like to match up and play great players,but I doubt I could beat either player 20 to 2
Has anyone with experience of matching up played these guys
My thought is that Billy Incardone would need 10 to 5 against these guys
Is this out of line?