America still has the best cue makers?

Muttonchops

Banned
And teachers. I don't know how sponsorship works. SVB is playing with a Viiking?
Can't blame it on the tools of the trade.
I just don't think the American's take it seriously?
New Captain... who? Freddy the Beard, George Felton..etc...some old school guy that get's back to basics.
Football is the biggest money game in the USA, what teams play the best? The one's with an old salt at the helm, be it Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Bill Belicheck....or Greg Popovich with the Spurs in the NBA.
They all command respect without saying a word.
 
And teachers. I don't know how sponsorship works. SVB is playing with a Viiking?
Can't blame it on the tools of the trade.
I just don't think the American's take it seriously?
New Captain... who? Freddy the Beard, George Felton..etc...some old school guy that get's back to basics.
Football is the biggest money game in the USA, what teams play the best? The one's with an old salt at the helm, be it Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Bill Belicheck....or Greg Popovich with the Spurs in the NBA.
They all command respect without saying a word.

He has a Cuetec. Buddy Hall is about as old school as you can get, with Archer not far behind.
 
George Felton..

I'm going to tell George you so beautifully changed his name!!!

But, anyway my comment to this is that I really enjoyed how Darren praised Johan. Darren called him "the best coach". I think this is a telling statement on how the Euros view their leadership in the Mosconi Cup. Yes, Johan was their Team Captain, but he was also their Team Coach. I don't think our team viewed Johnny or Buddy that way.
 
Back
Top