American Straight Pool Championship - Oct 19th to 23rd *free* live streaming

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This has to be one of the best turnouts for a 14.1 event in years. It looks like almost all the top players are competing.

the stars have aligned 🙏

any predictions?

all i know is i'm going to need my GFs facebook account because this will be very enjoyable. i really liked the last edition. this time - add filler, yapp, fedor, earl, svb.. wow.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the stars have aligned 🙏

any predictions?

all i know is i'm going to need my GFs facebook account because this will be very enjoyable. i really liked the last edition. this time - add filler, yapp, fedor, earl, svb.. wow.
Tough to pick a winner. Anyone in the field could catch a gear and dominate. It looks to be a great event.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
They say the first streamed match is SVB vs. Denis Grabe. That's on Table 30. If the other streamed matches today are also on Table 30, then today's lineup is:

12:00 -- Van Boening vs. Grabe
2:30 -- Gorst vs. Robles
5:00 -- Hohmann vs. He
7:30 -- Ouschan vs. Juszczyszyn

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They say the first streamed match is SVB vs. Denis Grabe. That's on Table 30. If the other streamed matches today are also on Table 30, then today's lineup is:

as i interpret their website there will be 4 streamed tables

Dimeball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

SVB doesn't play till Wednesday. The dates are on cuescore.

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
does anyone know which table is streamed with sound. I am watching ralf souquet. It is streamed without sound.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
does anyone know which table is streamed with sound. I am watching ralf souquet. It is streamed without sound.
That is the main table stream. Table 30, although not sure if they left the camera positioned on table 30 as they switched it to another (Alex's) before signing off for the break. Sound turned off because in between matches.

Next match in a half hour, unless they wait for all 1st matches to complete.