8-ball played on a table with 4.25 in pockets or smaller with red and yellow colored ball groupings to help the viewer see the layout (this is critical).
The match would not be a raise to a number of racks won it would be a timed match like basketball or football. I propose 4 15 minute quarters with a 30 second shot clock.
1 point scored for pocketing a ball, 2 points for a bank. 4 points for the 8 ball and 5 points for banking the 8.
The player who pockets the 8 breaks with a clock stoppage to rack the balls. Each player would have 3 timeouts. BIH for shot clock violations.
A tie game would result in a one rack sudden death where the players lag for the break.
I would like to see bigtruck, tar or fastlenny try this out.
Regards,
Marcus
The match would not be a raise to a number of racks won it would be a timed match like basketball or football. I propose 4 15 minute quarters with a 30 second shot clock.
1 point scored for pocketing a ball, 2 points for a bank. 4 points for the 8 ball and 5 points for banking the 8.
The player who pockets the 8 breaks with a clock stoppage to rack the balls. Each player would have 3 timeouts. BIH for shot clock violations.
A tie game would result in a one rack sudden death where the players lag for the break.
I would like to see bigtruck, tar or fastlenny try this out.
Regards,
Marcus