DSCN2418.jpg

DSCN2417.jpg

DSCN2419.jpg

DSCN2421.jpg

taken
SHAFT: 1 solid shaft and 1 8 splice shaft
JOINT CONNECTION: black phenolic
PIN SCREW: redial
RING WORKS:stainless and black hard plastic A-B-C-D ( see it on the photo)
FORE ARM: african gabon ebony
FORE ARM DESIGN: 1st inlay red 2nd inlay orange 3rd inlay yallow 4ht inlay african gabon ebony
HANDLE: 4 splice hard maple
HANDLE WRAP: lizard skin
BUTT SLEEVE:african gabon ebony
BUTT CUP:black phenolic
weight: 19.55 oz

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE P.ME ME OR VISIT THIS LINK http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001922012713

Last edited:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
it's been eating me...i need to say something...

Did you take a southwest and added your name on it? There must be a reason for the $3500 price tag???

arknova

Me like Pool. Mhmm
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0

Did you take a southwest and added your name on it? There must be a reason for the $3500 price tag???

I think he's Jerry Franklin's guru :eek:

No offense to seller though. Maybe he used some rare mineral from outer space too

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0

I was thinking he added one to many zero's to the price, cause cues that look just like that with same veneers and everything are comeing from over there for about $350 but I didnt see anyone paying $3500 for any...<< ED:confused:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Looks like a southwest, priced like a southwest, Must be a southwest blank but only better cos there's white gold ring work. Comes with full ivory JPs too from what I can see.

Screw the LOA, I'm sure I dont need one. I'm calling Laurie now to cancel my SW orders, I don't care if she's already started on my cue. While I'm at it I'm calling Hercek to cancel as well.

Let me sell my 1993 ford focus for $120,000 first and I'll contact you for this cue. I've already gotten a few close offers, shouldnt take long.

I'm calling dibs guys, back off.

arknova

Me like Pool. Mhmm
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
dude, I think you should review your prices. As much as your construction maybe good or whatsoever, you must understand how the market works.

Cues valued above a certain amount must contain some sort of special inlay or point construction using exotic materials. Your cue lacks these items.

Another category is highly valued cues with simpler designs, like Tascerella, Sugartree (Eric Crisp), Bluegrass (Richard Harris) for instance. But you must understand they have been in the market for a very long time (some even retired already) and have built their huge fan base overtime, thus people can justify the value of the cues.

For your case, you have no fan base here in AZ, and I can presume you're a pretty new cue maker trying to hit the market. If you don't adjust your prices, nobody will want to try your cues. If nobody try your cues, NOBODY will understand how good it is. In that case, you will never be able to sell anything here.

It's just my 2 cents worth of thought. No offense here. GL with your sale mate

Cheers,
Clarence

comebackkid1026

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
i maybe wrong but i know just a little about the guy, here's what is know, i think he worked for the late edwin reyes before, he was one of the guys who makes cue for edwin, a very key member in his team, mostly the bautista brother are, and many filipino players now in the philippines are using jazz cue, i might not agree with the price, but im using a jazz cue made by tony baustista, i own a southwest but i like my jazz cue far better, anyway i can vouch for the quality of the cue, i can say it is really really nice cue, try asking Carlo Biado(for people who doesn't know him try to ask around), just my .02 cents

joyren

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Yes comebackkid1026, you maybe right of your description of who Anastacio Bautista is, but what they are referring too is the price he put might just be wrong or too much zero:):):)

Well he responded to some post already

Just my two cents

Combs84

Cue Abuser
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ok sorry guys for the wrong . .sorry. .

its okay kuya. maybe look up joel dadivas cues and see how much they are selling for also. he is another filipino cue maker and then adjust the price. i think people are skeptical of newer names in cue making. very nice looking cue though!

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Oh well !!

I really dont care what he wants for the cue I meant no disrespect in my post , I was just suggesting he may have put one to mant zero's and but I think he knows what price he wanted and listed for the cue either way ,this is a private message he sent out...
What he wrote in the pm is below !!

sorry guys thats not a southwest made excuse me thats anastacio bautista made and if you dont like the price its ok because thats the price of it . i am anastacio bautista a.k.a. JAZZ CUE. . .or see my information and stuff on this link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001922012713

vickoy

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well if i may comment as well...

the cue/s posted was really beautiful and might indeed a real player but the pricing is a bit high for a newbie in the market.

Got one from Jazz Tony Bautista and it is really a great player.

Be patient AB, time will come that you will hit your mark but for now you have to establish first your identity and reputation.

Good Luck!