Anbody have MAY 2017 Billiards Digest copies?

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Just as the title says. I need a few copies if anyone can spare them or knows where I can buy a few. :)
 
Far as I know they sell back issues, at least a few, not sure how far back they go. You should be able to get the current issue from them I would guess. Check the web site.
 
Far as I know they sell back issues, at least a few, not sure how far back they go. You should be able to get the current issue from them I would guess. Check the web site.

I have tried to contact them several times to get some single issues, email and Facebook, never got a reply.
 
I realize pool is a niche sport, but it's still crazy to me you can't get it at a book store. I was in Barnes and Noble yesterday and there were tons of magazines on way more obscure subjects than pool. Bee Keeping Monthly? Really?
 
I realize pool is a niche sport, but it's still crazy to me you can't get it at a book store. I was in Barnes and Noble yesterday and there were tons of magazines on way more obscure subjects than pool. Bee Keeping Monthly? Really?

They used to carry it, did for years. I got mine there when I didn't have a subscription. They stopped about two or three years ago, though.
 
I have tried to contact them several times to get some single issues, email and Facebook, never got a reply.

I had a hard time renewing a subscription, if I remember right. Same thing, couldn't get hold of anyone. Finally did, though.
 
Back
Top