Another AC Rosewood Brunswick Tru-Balance

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
From Ariel Carmeli, made from 50-60 year old Brunswick Tru-Balance cue. 19oz., 13mm premium white maple shaft (3.93oz.), high figure birdseye rear, dashed trim rings, light toner used on the maple, high gloss finish. $300.00 plus $12 shipping in continental USA. Verified PayPal or money order. You won't be disappointed!

Martin
 

Attachments

  • Tru3c (2).jpg
    Tru3c (2).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 532
A real beauty of a "pete" made froma true vintage Brunswick. Has high-gloss auto finish and custom cue touches. You can't go wrong here!

Martin
 
bump...a lot of cue for the dough here...more like a full custom than a pete!

Martin
 
Carmeli Tru Balance

jazznpool said:
bump...a lot of cue for the dough here...more like a full custom than a pete!

Martin

Hey Martin, I love the Carmeli Tru Balance I just received from you. The cue feels and hits great and the fit and finish is excellent. The Carmelli Tru Balance is way under priced.

Thanks for everything.
Scott
 
Thanks Scott...those Brunswick Tru-Balance cues were a labor of love. Like many cuemakers, Ariel doesn't usually make sneaky petes but he is generous with the guys that help him out. Rarely do sneaky pete type cues get high gloss finish because of the labor involved--the multiple coats and wet sanding/ polishing process. I'm glad you have one and like it. Your business is valued! Thanks for the plug.

Martin


HIRUN526 said:
Hey Martin, I love the Carmeli Tru Balance I just received from you. The cue feels and hits great and the fit and finish is excellent. The Carmelli Tru Balance is way under priced.

Thanks for everything.
Scott
 
Back
Top