Another Bludworth "new" CNC saw/lathe

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wanted to share some good information with you cuemakers....

Just delivered the first CNC 4-headed saw/lathe to OB Cues out of Dallas, about two weeks ago.

McDermott Cue Companies reps, { Larry Liebl }will be here this friday [28th] to inspect there's and take delivery on monday the 31st, in Wis.

{{{{{{ Hey, Tracy, get them bags packed, leaving here early sat. morning}}}}. Pick you up some time sunday on the road...

Chris Hightowers 4-headed-CNC saw/lathe, is next and should be ready by the 9th or 10th of Nov.Then 2 weeks later the other one should be ready also.

Been working real hard to develope another new CNC saw/Lathe. Got it going real good too.

NEW SCOOP,
NEW, BRAND NEW, SINGLE HEADED CNC SAW/LATHE!
It's full blown CNC.

Now, I have a new design for the guys who need to turn-cut one shaft, one butt, one front or one handle at a time. It will attach to most any decent table saw, within about two hours work..

It comes with the key board, computer, monitor, COMPLETE...............

Ready to go, including programing for handles, shafts, fronts and butts. Plus the "FB-17" PROGRAMING by "BLUDWORTH" , which profiles for fronts and butt sleves, up to 17 or 18" long. This is an exclusive BLUDWORTH PROGRAM DESIGN, that no one else has. {{Kick butt, way to inlay fronts and butt sleves, after the turn-cutting is completed}}.
We've been doing it this way for years. Figured it's about time to turn you guys on to it.

This new single head CNC saw/lathe, is not AT ALL LIKE, one of thoses table saw attachments that sell for about $3,500.00 and up, that's completely mechanical, It's FULL BLOWN CNC, and will sell for less money,than the mechanical one.

This machine will cut VERY, VERY smooth, at whatever feed rate you desire.It also comes with the specially ground saw/blade, to fitt your saw....
call if there's an interest..830-232-5991 between 9:30 am and 9:30 pm, [thanks for that].

Thanks for reading.
blud

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Blud said:
This new single head CNC saw/lathe, is not AT ALL LIKE, one of thoses table saw attachments that sell for about $3,500.00 and up, that's completely mechanical, It's FULL BLOWN CNC, and will sell for less money,than the mechanical one.
That'd be da nuts.

bob griffin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Slick

blud said:
Wanted to share some good information with you cuemakers....

Just delivered the first CNC 4-headed saw/lathe to OB Cues out of Dallas, about two weeks ago.

McDermott Cue Companies reps, { Larry Liebl }will be here this friday [28th] to inspect there's and take delivery on monday the 31st, in Wis.

{{{{{{ Hey, Tracy, get them bags packed, leaving here early sat. morning}}}}. Pick you up some time sunday on the road...

Chris Hightowers 4-headed-CNC saw/lathe, is next and should be ready by the 9th or 10th of Nov.Then 2 weeks later the other one should be ready also.

Been working real hard to develope another new CNC saw/Lathe. Got it going real good too.

NEW SCOOP,
NEW, BRAND NEW, SINGLE HEADED CNC SAW/LATHE!
It's full blown CNC.

Now, I have a new design for the guys who need to turn-cut one shaft, one butt, one front or one handle at a time. It will attach to most any decent table saw, within about two hours work..

It comes with the key board, computer, monitor, COMPLETE...............

Ready to go, including programing for handles, shafts, fronts and butts. Plus the "FB-17" PROGRAMING by "BLUDWORTH" , which profiles for fronts and butt sleves, up to 17 or 18" long. This is an exclusive BLUDWORTH PROGRAM DESIGN, that no one else has. {{Kick butt, way to inlay fronts and butt sleves, after the turn-cutting is completed}}.
We've been doing it this way for years. Figured it's about time to turn you guys on to it.

This machine will cut VERY, VERY smooth, at whatever feed rate you desire.It also comes with the specially ground saw/blade, to fitt your saw....
call if there's an interest..830-232-5991 between 9:30 am and 9:30 pm, [thanks for that].

Thanks for reading.
blud

BLUD YOUR MACHINES ARE NICE AND REALLY HEAVY DUTY BUT I HAVE A ROUTER SETUP THAT WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT OUT CUT ONE OF YOUR SAW MACHINES AND CUTS MUCH SLICKER THAN A SAW I ALSO HAVE A MACHINE THAT CUTS 8 BUTTS ARE SHAFTS AT ONE TIME WHILE STANDING UP IN THE MACHINE THATS CNC AND USES A PLANER BLADE AS IT,S CUTTING BLADE WHICH IS ABOUT 5 TIMES AS SHARP AS A SAW BLADE AND CAN BE AJUSTED FROM SIDE TO SIDE SO YOU ALWAYS HAVE A NEW CUTTING SURFACE I WILL BE PUTTING THESE ON THE MARKET WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR AND THE BEST PART ABOUT THESE MACHINES IS THEY HANG ON THE WALL AND TAKE UP NO ROOM AT ALL AND WITH THE CUES STANDING UP THERES NO DOWNWARD FORCE FROM GRAVITY TO DEAL WITH . AND ANOTHER ONE I WILL BE MAKING AFTER THIS ONE IS ONE THAT WILL CUT 8 AT ONCE BUT 4 CAN BE CUT TO ONE SIZE OR TAPER WHILE THE OTHER 4 CAN BE CUT TO ANOTHER SIZE OR TAPER BUT ALL AT THE SAME TIME RUNNING ONE 4 AXIS CONTROLLER BUT 2 DIFFERENT PROGRAMS RUNNING AT ONCE AND EITHER MACHINE WILL ONLY WEIGH IN AT ABOUT 125 LBS. HANGING ON THE WALL LEAVING ALOT OF ROOM FOR OTHER MACHINES FOR GUY,S WITH SMALLER SHOPS ARE GUY,S THAT JUST WANT THE ROOM TO ADD OTHER MACHINES INSTEAD OF THESE HUGH MACHINES THAT WEIGH IN AT UNBELIEVEABLE WEIGHTS AND WEAR THEM SELFS OUT CUTTING SHAFTS AND BUTTS NOT TO MENTION SAW BLADES COST A FORTUNE THEN YOU HAVE TO HAVE THEM REGROUND . THIS IS NO ATTACK ON YOUR MACHINES BUT SIZE AND COST IS A ISSUE NOT EVERY BUILDER HAS ALOT OF ROOM AND MONEY TO SPEND ON THESE BIG MACHINES . AND REALLY MOST CUSTOM BUILDERS DON,T MAKE THAT MANY CUES A YEAR TO AFFORD THE BIGGER UNITS AND THE COST OF MAINTAINING ONE THATS WHY I WILL BE MAKING THE SMALLER HANG ON THE WALL UNITS THAT DO MORE WORK FOR LESS CASH. BUT AGAIN YOUR MACHINES ARE SUPER HEAVY DUTY AND ARE WORTH THE COST TO GUYS WHO BUILD ALOT OF CUES A YEAR KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND HAPPY BUILDING BLUD. MADISON BOB CUSTOM CUES

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
saw

Hello Bob,
Never have had the pleasure of seeing your saw in action or it's results.

I can't say if yours, cuts better than mine. Speaking for myself, I can not comment on your saws results, not having ever seen it, sir.

BTW, My 4-headed saw has 4 blades, and I sharpen them about every two years. Cost 48 bucks for the 4 of them, and they cut many of a butts and shafts. Pretty cheap, my friend, Pretty cheap.
Never the less, all the best to you.

blud

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
BLUD YOUR MACHINES ARE NICE AND REALLY HEAVY DUTY BUT I HAVE A ROUTER SETUP THAT WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT OUT CUT ONE OF YOUR SAW MACHINES AND CUTS MUCH SLICKER THAN A SAW I ALSO HAVE A MACHINE THAT CUTS 8 BUTTS ARE SHAFTS AT ONE TIME WHILE STANDING UP IN THE MACHINE THATS CNC AND USES A PLANER BLADE AS IT,S CUTTING BLADE WHICH IS ABOUT 5 TIMES AS SHARP AS A SAW BLADE AND CAN BE AJUSTED FROM SIDE TO SIDE SO YOU ALWAYS HAVE A NEW CUTTING SURFACE I WILL BE PUTTING THESE ON THE MARKET WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR AND THE BEST PART ABOUT THESE MACHINES IS THEY HANG ON THE WALL AND TAKE UP NO ROOM AT ALL AND WITH THE CUES STANDING UP THERES NO DOWNWARD FORCE FROM GRAVITY TO DEAL WITH
Bob, first pls. release the caps lock in your keyboard. All caps typing make you appear you are screaming. :)
I heard an old-timer cuemaker for Mali had the same vertical setup.
Planer blade? Never thought of that.
It'd be interesting indeed.
Blud's machines have a proven track record though.
And looks like he's making them much more affordable for the little guys.

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks Joey

JoeyInCali said:
BLUD YOUR MACHINES ARE NICE AND REALLY HEAVY DUTY BUT I HAVE A ROUTER SETUP THAT WILL WITHOUT A DOUBT OUT CUT ONE OF YOUR SAW MACHINES AND CUTS MUCH SLICKER THAN A SAW I ALSO HAVE A MACHINE THAT CUTS 8 BUTTS ARE SHAFTS AT ONE TIME WHILE STANDING UP IN THE MACHINE THATS CNC AND USES A PLANER BLADE AS IT,S CUTTING BLADE WHICH IS ABOUT 5 TIMES AS SHARP AS A SAW BLADE AND CAN BE AJUSTED FROM SIDE TO SIDE SO YOU ALWAYS HAVE A NEW CUTTING SURFACE I WILL BE PUTTING THESE ON THE MARKET WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR AND THE BEST PART ABOUT THESE MACHINES IS THEY HANG ON THE WALL AND TAKE UP NO ROOM AT ALL AND WITH THE CUES STANDING UP THERES NO DOWNWARD FORCE FROM GRAVITY TO DEAL WITH
Bob, first pls. release the caps lock in your keyboard. All caps typing make you appear you are screaming. :)
I heard an old-timer cuemaker for Mali had the same vertical setup.
Planer blade? Never thought of that.
It'd be interesting indeed.
Blud's machines have a proven track record though.
And looks like he's making them much more affordable for the little guys.
Thanks Joey, I do my best to help all you guys with my know-how. I have always been here to help out.
I'm building machines that are affordable for any of the cuemakers out there.
My machines do have a good track record.

They just don't break down, and are reliable as all get out. They last for years and years.

Got another new 4-axes CNC parts and pocket machine that will be in everyones cost range coming soon.Two models, a floor model, and a bench model.

And got a new jig for doing leather wraps. Me and Mike Gulassy are partners in this one.

The stand up machines I have built. Mine would fit in a closet about 30" X 30"..........No dust in the shop...It worked good. It also had 4 saw/blades.
I just like the floor models better.If someone wanted one, sure I would build it for them.

Again, Joey, thanks for the "CLASS" and "RESPECT" shown me by you,sir.
blud