nice little birdseye maple cue I'm currently working on.....
I always like the old paradise and doc frys with how they would throw the chunks of pearlized rod in b/t the rings so i was kind of inspired to do something reminiscent of it.
Wrapped it prior to finishing to see how i liked the placement.....which i do but the thin maple ring b/t the wrap and the rings I don't like....so I'm going to extend the wrap tennon to the rings at the bottom, make my final pass and finish up the butt b/f i get the shaft complete.
There will be a total of 48 rings including the shaft (6 sets of 8)
Butt is 30" long and shaft will be too. so 60" total
Butt should weight out at 15.3 ounces once completed. (14.5 right now my finish is about 3/4 oz in weight added)
Cue will be for sale once completed. If interested make me an offer via PM as I would rather wait to turn the shaft to final dimensions to the purchasers specifications.
thanks for looking,
-Grey Ghost-
I always like the old paradise and doc frys with how they would throw the chunks of pearlized rod in b/t the rings so i was kind of inspired to do something reminiscent of it.
Wrapped it prior to finishing to see how i liked the placement.....which i do but the thin maple ring b/t the wrap and the rings I don't like....so I'm going to extend the wrap tennon to the rings at the bottom, make my final pass and finish up the butt b/f i get the shaft complete.
There will be a total of 48 rings including the shaft (6 sets of 8)
Butt is 30" long and shaft will be too. so 60" total
Butt should weight out at 15.3 ounces once completed. (14.5 right now my finish is about 3/4 oz in weight added)
Cue will be for sale once completed. If interested make me an offer via PM as I would rather wait to turn the shaft to final dimensions to the purchasers specifications.
thanks for looking,
-Grey Ghost-
Attachments
Last edited: