Answers in book form!! Help me out.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
I was talking to a local unknown cue builder at leagues on Thursday night and he said "man you should write a book about cue builder history". To be honest I've thought about it, but really who has time. I'm thinking a book of verified excerpts may be better. I'm not looking to make any money, I'm hoping WisBill will eventually do that. Provide your cue builder stories via PM and your username or full name if you want acknowledgement in the book, we will do our best to confirm every story. The first edition will be offered only to AZ'ers. All proceeds outside of cost will be donated to the final choice of AZ members. Whatever the results I guarantee no more than 10% will go to operating expense.
 
No "Movie Of The Week" possibility, lol, but I'd still pick up a hard copy of a book on cue builders.

What a great coffee table book that would make if the pictures were done right. -Z-

seinfeld-book.jpg
 
No "Movie Of The Week" possibility, lol, but I'd still pick up a hard copy of a book on cue builders.

What a great coffee table book that would make if the pictures were done right. -Z-

seinfeld-book.jpg

Giddy up I'd recognize Cosmo Kramer anywhere and his book about coffee tables ;)
 
Back
Top