Anti social

JoseV

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think i have become anti social i spent the last two years in S.Korea kinda no such thing as a Poolhall everyplace i walked into had 1 to 2 Pooltables compared to 9 three cushion tables.

I felt isolated from the world of pool so in turn most of the time i played pool by my self which put me back into an egg shell. Now i feel like im in a culture shock now i see real Poolhalls which means i can play other people . I feel i really messed up my game the people i played in tournaments where at best low D players.

To anybody i play here in Georga dont take offense if im being anti social when im in the box its just what i been ust to and im trying to get out of this issue.

PoolPoet

Registered
I had a similiar experience in Germany, though it was with Snooker instead of Billiards. I was stationed there in the mid 90's, and though pool was widespread; the competition was much thinner than here in the US. On the upside though..we could have been getting slaughtered in the Philippines. I actually heard tell of a State Champion who was drilled by a guy living in the alley! Lmao!
But on a serious note. If u r a grinder, u will always feel like a bit of an outsider. Don't be too hard on yourself, ur haters will do that well enough :)