Antique Brunswick Centennial 10 FT. Billiard TABLE Must Sell

zingerr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Antique Brunswick Centennial 10 FT. Billiard TABLE Must Sell $3,500.00



This is a 5x10 centennial billiard table it is as close to perfect condition as you can get it had been restored to it original condition from 1945. The polish aluminum skirts and oval base trim with the beautiful rosewood top rails. The cloth is Simonis 300 Rapide billiard cloth.

The 5x10 centennial billiard table is at Parkers Billiards 13960 Westheimer Road in Houston, TX. stop by and see its beauty and hit some balls on it. This sale is for table and balls only and buyer moves it. If you want this table delivered and set up in the Houston area, or just dismantled for pickup I will do this for a reasonable fee.
I can be reached at 281-546-6162
 
Last edited:
I think they have the table plays very well, fast. I had it about 4 years. Do not know how old the rubber is. New rubber for this table K55 carom is about $50 from Atlas Billiard Supplies with shipping.
 
Back
Top