Any AZBers in the Albany (Latham) area?

67tbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in town for work ( staying in Latham).

Looking for anyone that wants to either just shoot around or gamble cheap ($10-20) sets.

Shoot me a pm or respond here, looking forward to meeting some of you :)

-Andy

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unfortunately I'm out of town on business, but you could always stop at Diamond 8 in Latham or Golden Cue in Albany. You can usually find someone to play at the Cue, especially tonight for their 9 ball tournament. There's usually a decent turnout of 15-20 people. Play starts at 8.

67tbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I played a small weekly tournament at Diamond 8 on Monday, I met a few guys there.

I should be here for several months, so if you make it back before I'm done maybe we can do something.

- Andy

budonahog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I might possibly be able to sneak out at some point this weekend. We could meet at golden cue. If your interested, send me your number via pm. If i can get away, I'll reach out to you. Bud

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
I'm in town for work ( staying in Latham).

Looking for anyone that wants to either just shoot around or gamble cheap ($10-20) sets.

Shoot me a pm or respond here, looking forward to meeting some of you :)

-Andy

Hey Andy,

So you shot at Diamond 8 ?? :cool: I guess you met Paul, Lee, Frank ?? Great buncha guys !! How'd you like those Gandy's ?

I play there and at the Golden Cue from time to time,..... shoot me a PM, maybe we can play a few sets .

67tbird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Andy,

So you shot at Diamond 8 ?? :cool: I guess you met Paul, Lee, Frank ?? Great buncha guys !! How'd you like those Gandy's ?

I play there and at the Golden Cue from time to time,..... shoot me a PM, maybe we can play a few sets .

Those Gandy's played pretty good :) I lost my first match on the hill, giving the guy 4 games going to 7. Lined up a 1-9 combo to lose it haha

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
You gave 4 on the wire in a race to 7 ?
now you got me wondering who you played.